How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:038::038::038::038::003::041::041:

My Visa application for Australia has been approved, wahoooooooo!!!!!

thank you people :icon_bigg

its ok homey i quite like ironing and at least theirs will be little stuff :icon_bigg

siouxs - cubs/bubs....ah whatever ill call 'it' owt :102::icon_bigg

are you moving out there for good then lako?

No, It's a year to start with, but im still over the moon.

Not a big deal, even I got one :icon_bigg Took about 3 days.

That said, good choice. If I can be arsed to fly over, I might brush past you in a Brizzy pub next June/July.

It's a big deal for me you horrible git ;) Especially with all my convictions and mafia connections.

Don't just brush past me, let me know and we can have a beer and talk all things Leicester City, which im sure I will miss.

happy happy happy had our dating scan this morning and im 12 half weeks pregnant, bubs due may 30 :038::icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Sorry I'm a bit late with the congrats YV, but I'm really pleased for you.
Only thing is I see a problem:
You need to move so the baby is not a Yorkie. :icon_lol: :icon_wink

Many congrats!! My wife's 1st due 27 Jan...
:icon_bigg

Congrats CF. Please read above and replace with Cockney. :icon_wink

Don't just brush past me, let me know and we can have a beer and talk all things Leicester City, which im sure I will miss.

I encountered many City fans in Briz Vegas, mostly in the backpackers places but not always. A bloke started talking to me in the Pig and Whistle in the centre once and it took me a few seconds to realise he was in a Tiggers shirt.

I was working down in Ormeau (Gold Coast) one day and knocked this one bloke's door (for that was my job) who turned out to be a Tree with a shrine to Brian Clough in his garage. He was actually a top bloke (even though his mates supported Derby and Cov) save for the time he rang me to tell me gleefully about La Manga.

Sorry I'm a bit late with the congrats YV, but I'm really pleased for you.
Only thing is I see a problem:
You need to move so the baby is not a Yorkie. :icon_lol: :icon_wink

ta clee :icon_bigg were actually down to go to scunny so it might not be a yorkie :icon_bigg

Is that to be an eVisitor? Mine was approved within 10 minutes of my electronic submission. I fly to Melbourne tomorrow. :)

No it's for a working holiday Visa. Or is that the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58