How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right at this moment I feel totally and utterly gutted after being told summat, selfish reasons want things to go one way, but for the right reasons am hoping everything works out and it's onwards and upwards for them.

Worst thing is I can't even say owt about it yet til other people have been told. I might go and blub for a bit in quiet:icon_sad:

I obviously have no idea what you are talking about Beaumont but I hope you're ok and it all turns out for the best.

(on a lighter note my one eyed goldfish lasted 14 years, other smaller ones barely lasted 14 hours because it kept eating them)

Last edited:
I'm ok. It's not about me and it's not about anyone's health. So nothing bad:icon_razz But it's a life-changing thing. So it's gonna take a while to get used to the idea-if it comes to plan. It's for all the right reasons though. Doesn't mena I have to be happy about it just now!

Sorry to be so cryptic! still trying to get a handle on it all!

I'm ok. It's not about me and it's not about anyone's health. So nothing bad:icon_razz But it's a life-changing thing. So it's gonna take a while to get used to the idea-if it comes to plan. It's for all the right reasons though. Doesn't mena I have to be happy about it just now!

Sorry to be so cryptic! still trying to get a handle on it all!

You ex is pregnant isnt she :icon_roll

Very excited. Off to Greggs for my free sarnie.

''Man with voucher in hand,
has world at feet''

Beaumontfox, is someone emigrating.

He's the newest member of Black Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512