How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling pretty good - got back from holiday this week at about 4am on Tuesday morning but had elected not to take the week off (before the holiday it didn't seem worth considering, afterall, I was off on holiday, I didn't want to think about that) but I've got through it and am looking forward to seeing Bob Dylan etc at the Hop Farm Festival tomorrow.

Picked up my new car on Wednesday too, which is nice. I just hope the missus doesn't kerb it.

Should be selling our other car tonight. Its an absolute dog but webuyanycar buy dogs (not actual dogs) (so there name is actually right - they DO buy any car).

Got my second driving test 'safto. Made the very adult decision not to have a skinfull last night at out end of year Geography night out. I understand that sound like the lamest thing of all time, but it was actually rather fun.

:018: Pie shoppe.

No :018: I was referring to this one

10183173_large.jpg

Mrs Bridges team rooms. We changed it to Mrs Miggins in a zany comedy manner. Then all day drinking came in and we never went back.:icon_wink

Got my second driving test 'safto. Made the very adult decision not to have a skinfull last night at out end of year Geography night out. I understand that sound like the lamest thing of all time, but it was actually rather fun.

Please inform the TB community of the result this time - there was nearly a riot during the waiting last time.

End of year geography night out sounds like a hoot, especially on little alcohol!

Oh, and good luck!

Please inform the TB community of the result this time - there was nearly a riot during the waiting last time.

End of year geography night out sounds like a hoot, especially on little alcohol!

Oh, and good luck!

Thanks mate.

I ended up smoking like a chimney last night, everyone was getting ready for a big night out with our lovely geoggers teacher and I had to call it a night at half 10. It was killing me!

Yippee-ki-yay muthafuckers!!!!!!

I think my short skirt and flirtatious nature did the trick.

How short was the skirt? Was it shorter than your usual ones? Did you have underwear on? Did the instructor's trousers get noticeably shorter? We have to know.

To be honest with you, while I'm sure you're building quite a strong and rather arousing mental image, I didn't actually wear a skirt. I lied. I wore shorts though, just to show a bit of calf.

Just enjoying a hard earned bowl of balti mix and a luke warm Corona. Bliss. I would go out tonight to celebrate but I now have no ID on acount of me passing the test.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670