How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit fecked. Had to go to hospital as a follow up from having a tumour removed from my throat last year. Had to be put to sleep so they could have a look at how it's fixing up, woke up finding they'd done a slight bit of chopping while in there but nowt serious but it feckin hurts.....not helped by fitz jr punching me in the neck when I got home.

Hope you soon feeling better and everything ok

A bit fecked. Had to go to hospital as a follow up from having a tumour removed from my throat last year. Had to be put to sleep so they could have a look at how it's fixing up, woke up finding they'd done a slight bit of chopping while in there but nowt serious but it feckin hurts.....not helped by fitz jr punching me in the neck when I got home.

Did they give you any painkillers?
And tbh you really shouldn't have taught fitz Jnr to do that should you?:icon_lol:

I'm in creative block mode and it's annoying.
Really got me head down yesterday and got lots done but tonight I just can't seem to concentrate on the cards I need to make. I've made 4, when I wanted to get all the ones wanted for March so far out the way...so still 17 to go, and won't get to do owt about them til Weds as I'm going the match tomorrow.

Tis very frustrating when you want to get the jobs done and just can't focus and get on with them!:bang:

A good excuse to eat ice cream and jelly?

Hope you feel better soon.

Get well soon Fitz.

Bit annoyed me.
Uni coursework is non-stop at the minute due to the late Easter holidays. We have one design module which I am getting incredibly frustrated with, I draw and draw and then the lecturer virtually rips it to bits. I am really concerned that my degree is going to be a shit level. Written essays and reports I excel at and a 2,5k contract management essay is next which I am not fazed with. Similarly I find the QS estimating stuff a breeze. So much effort and I feel its going to be a waste of time when I get a ****ing Desmond!!

Work is non-stop, financial year is nearly here, I am being asked to do effectively two jobs in a four day week cos the staffing levels are ridiciously low due to a poor manager whose pissing me off with his phrases and control freak ways and the block on employing staff.

In addition, the bastard car's indicator went again.

And I am bored of everything atm despite a holiday coming at Easter.

Sorry everyone of my Beaumont esque self-pity rant.

Last edited:
Did they give you any painkillers?
And tbh you really shouldn't have taught fitz Jnr to do that should you?:icon_lol:

I'm in creative block mode and it's annoying.
Really got me head down yesterday and got lots done but tonight I just can't seem to concentrate on the cards I need to make. I've made 4, when I wanted to get all the ones wanted for March so far out the way...so still 17 to go, and won't get to do owt about them til Weds as I'm going the match tomorrow.

Tis very frustrating when you want to get the jobs done and just can't focus and get on with them!:bang:
Distracted?

I'll let you have one of my rants but only this once! Honestly, can't keep nowt for meself!:icon_razz

Distracted?

I wouldn't say distracted exactly, but I definitely couldn't keep me mind on getting my playwork done. I think today will be more of the same but at proper work :icon_roll

Get well soon Fitz.

Bit annoyed me.
Uni coursework is non-stop at the minute due to the late Easter holidays. We have one design module which I am getting incredibly frustrated with, I draw and draw and then the lecturer virtually rips it to bits. I am really concerned that my degree is going to be a shit level. Written essays and reports I excel at and a 2,5k contract management essay is next which I am not fazed with. Similarly I find the QS estimating stuff a breeze. So much effort and I feel its going to be a waste of time when I get a ****ing Desmond!!

Work is non-stop, financial year is nearly here, I am being asked to do effectively two jobs in a four day week cos the staffing levels are ridiciously low due to a poor manager whose pissing me off with his phrases and control freak ways and the block on employing staff.

In addition, the bastard car's indicator went again.

And I am bored of everything atm despite a holiday coming at Easter.

Module won't drop you that low H, I had a drawing (arty drawing not CAD style) and scraped the 40% pass mark and I stil ended up wit a 2_1, 3 marks from a first.

Module won't drop you that low H, I had a drawing (arty drawing not CAD style) and scraped the 40% pass mark and I stil ended up wit a 2_1, 3 marks from a first.

If you'd done the hairs on it, and the spunky jet shooting out, you'd have got those three marks.

Tch! Students today simply can't put effort into anything.

Thanks guys.

Yes its awesome! The baby is only 5 inches yet has everything, you could quite clearly see its spine, ribs, bladder, stomach, bone structure. Had to have the scan twice tho as the first time the little bugger was moving around so much they couldn't measure it properly. :icon_bigg
Congrats! They are obviously thrashing about to some heavy metal!

Cheers for the well wishes folks, feel good today other than tiredness. It's a good excuse to lie on the sofa for a few days watching DVDs and listen to the radio later.

Congrats BBB, the scan is when it all really starts to sink in properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669