How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat + Tesco bag + canal = money saved at robbing bastard vet

The vet my mother uses will put animals to sleep free of charge if you take them away, only charge a disposal fee if you leave the body, saves on the cost of a brick to weigh the bag down.

The vet my mother uses will put animals to sleep free of charge if you take them away, only charge a disposal fee if you leave the body, saves on the cost of a brick to weigh the bag down.

Put the brick on a piece of string and you can re-use or return it.

Not looking forward to Wednesday as we have to take little feller to Sheffield Children's Hospital for a small op

Originally Posted by Yorkshire Vixen
He pees downwards instead of upwards so he is having it corrected - think the proper technical term is hypospadia???? He might have to have another op later to straighten his willy out as its a bit bent - but hopefully not
How did it go yesterday YV hoping the little feller came through the op okay.

They are very good at the Sheffield Childrens Hospital, they saved my little girls life back in 1998 so will always be grateful to them.

Looking forward to this evening.
Off to see Essence of Ireland at Demontfort.
My lad is one of the dancers.

not sure how to do quotes from two different posts :icon_roll

You didn't even manage one quote, never mind two.

Use the multi-quote button btw:
multiquote_off.gif

Last edited:
What are they supposed to do, have their own key and let themselves in and out through the 'human' door?!!

See Duzza's link, so yes it does effectively let itself in. Would be quality when a cat whose chip isn't stored smashes it's face in to the door :icon_lol:

Tired now.

Cat keeping me awake the last two nights and not going bed til almost 1am every night this week hasn't helped.

But for some reason I tend to be in the right frame of mind between 11pm~1am to make cards! Guess it's cos I've wound down from the boringly mindnumbingness of the working day and it's only then
I'm mentally able to get meself motivated to make any!

Kittehs are asleep at the mo which tbh doesn't really bode well for laters, :icon_roll

Ah well! Need to finish uploading card pics, finish off the two cards I'm worknig on, finish doing what I can to the two layouts I'm working on, get the washing out the machine and sorted out so it can dry, get today's washing up done, put the rubbish out and have a cup of coffee before I grab some kip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00