How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very happy. Upstairs has installed some moral in the ranks by giving a looker the current vacant position in this area and block.

Smashing stuff....just before the Summer months aswell.

Was "moral" instead of "morale" a Freudian slip? :icon_wink

Not yet but as previously mentioned the Summer's coming. It's a cold day today, so I'll give her grace.

And who is Grace, and what is she planning on doing (and can we all come round and watch)

Anyway, back to the thread. How can a department hat has only been open for 40 minutes, already be running an hour late. I have to take Mrs SJN for radiotherapy at NGH. I asked for appointments to be around the same time, so that we can get into some sort of routine, so I get 10:00, 11:30, 4:00, 11:20. 3:00. Yeah right, and I realise that these people are doing me a huge favour and that I should be eternally grateful that they can see us at all, but when you arrive for an appointment, to be told that they are running ten minutes late and your'e still sat there a feckin hour later really really really pisses me off. We have precious little time together as it is, so to have to spend it in some boring waiting room reading 4 year old magazines winds me up a treat

Sorry

Rant over

I'll get me coat....

Anyway, back to the thread. How can a department hat has only been open for 40 minutes, already be running an hour late. I have to take Mrs SJN for radiotherapy at NGH. I asked for appointments to be around the same time, so that we can get into some sort of routine, so I get 10:00, 11:30, 4:00, 11:20. 3:00. Yeah right, and I realise that these people are doing me a huge favour and that I should be eternally grateful that they can see us at all, but when you arrive for an appointment, to be told that they are running ten minutes late and your'e still sat there a feckin hour later really really really pisses me off. We have precious little time together as it is, so to have to spend it in some boring waiting room reading 4 year old magazines winds me up a treat

Sorry

Rant over

I'll get me coat....

How curmudgeonly. Their time is valuable and yours is worthless. They are consultants, doctors and nurses, and they work in a hospital. You should be eternally grateful that they show up for work at all, even if it is just to give Mrs SJN a cursory glance over and then to patronise the **** out of you. After all, they have their own troubles: you wouldn't believe how badly paid they are compared to successful hedge-fund managers.

knackered

went gym then swim yesterday and i haven't done much exercise in the last 2 weeks due to Glastonbudget and football matches

i have a meeting in 20 to discuss what work i have done in the last two weeks (**** all)

I had to get up at 6.40am, be in work for 8.00 am/7.50am, take my car work and pay silly amounts of money to park it. Then leave work early to pick up my tickets from FA in Whetstone, the chap only around to 5pm. So I leave work at 4pm and having to pick up time as like today.

Same tomorrow to make the hour off today and then Friday to make the half of hour I leave early because of trip to Wembley which I can only leave for earliest time of 4pm.

Still the timesheet doesnt work out right because of it saying 8 hours off on Bank Holiday.

Fed up of this incessant rain. I want to be doing things outside.

I had to get up at 6.40am, be in work for 8.00 am/7.50am, take my car work and pay silly amounts of money to park it. Then leave work early to pick up my tickets from FA in Whetstone, the chap only around to 5pm. So I leave work at 4pm and having to pick up time as like today.

Same tomorrow to make the hour off today and then Friday to make the half of hour I leave early because of trip to Wembley which I can only leave for earliest time of 4pm.

Still the timesheet doesnt work out right because of it saying 8 hours off on Bank Holiday.

:icon_lol: Thats even more confusing than the first post but I know what you meant, I think.

Happy. Just spent a whole morning listening to equality awareness for 3 hours with a couple of ladies fine on the eye, drinking tea and then got to desk to my new Nokia 6233 phone has been delivered.

Lovely stuff this work lark

Pretty good as it goes, I've just found a 42" Plasma TV for £700, so I know what I'm gonna be doing at the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69