How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is becoming a bit tough.

Everything seems to have a username and a password.

I have about 10 such usernames and passwords just for work. Simple solution use the same for each. This works for utilities, airlines etc I must be a hackers dream.

The work logins were all set up at different times and require resetting every 3 weeks. I spend more time at work on the phone to offshore IT helpdesks than doing work.

f'king madness.

The advice at the minute from some professionals is to have complicated different password but write them down (not the username though). The people who are likely to physically steal the piece of paper are not the same people likely to steal your online information it seems.

Life is becoming a bit tough.

Everything seems to have a username and a password.

I have about 10 such usernames and passwords just for work. Simple solution use the same for each. This works for utilities, airlines etc I must be a hackers dream.

The work logins were all set up at different times and require resetting every 3 weeks. I spend more time at work on the phone to offshore IT helpdesks than doing work.

f'king madness.

This solves that problem for me.

Relieved to be back online.

I've been without broadband internet at home since last Thursday. Plusnet blamed BT Openreach, Openreach blamed plusnet.
I've been relying on a mobile signal that is very slow, when it works, which is not very often.

Have I missed anything?
Yes. A brilliant hair story, the end of the last 100% record in the Prediction League, and a list of reasons why Kasper Schmeichel is brilliant / shite.

Yes. A brilliant hair story, the end of the last 100% record in the Prediction League, and a list of reasons why Kasper Schmeichel is brilliant / shite.

..........and Boc making fundamental schoolboy errors in his last post :icon_wink

Relieved to be back online.

I've been without broadband internet at home since last Thursday. Plusnet blamed BT Openreach, Openreach blamed plusnet.
I've been relying on a mobile signal that is very slow, when it works, which is not very often.

Have I missed anything?

I've had a similar issue in my Leicester office. Openreach will just basically blame anyone other than themselves.

The internet suddenly started working after he'd been down a manhole swapping some wires, so I made sure he knew I was firmly blaming Openreach.

Worried! My Norwegian team, Brann, is about to offer Alex McLeish the job as manager of the club. [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

Devastated. Had to have one of our westies put to sleep last night. RIP little Teddy, you were a very loyal and loving little friend.

Teddy.jpg

Happy that City won. Had to buy a new TV. that is after a PC and a laptop died on me.

BTW I have not been on here for a while. (4/5 years) Forgot my log in details. A lot has happened. My last job ended in the company going into receivership. I was coming up to 60 so new job prospects slim. Searching for 18 month then took pension credit and early retirement. Just turned 62 now.
Do volunteer work for Down Not Out a news agency associated with Action Homeless. Published a book of poetry.
Don't think I'd better post links ATM to them until I have posted a few posts.

Happy that City won. Had to buy a new TV. that is after a PC and a laptop died on me.

BTW I have not been on here for a while. (4/5 years) Forgot my log in details. A lot has happened. My last job ended in the company going into receivership. I was coming up to 60 so new job prospects slim. Searching for 18 month then took pension credit and early retirement. Just turned 62 now.
Do volunteer work for Down Not Out a news agency associated with Action Homeless. Published a book of poetry.
Don't think I'd better post links ATM to them until I have posted a few posts.

Poetry? Homer will love a soft, leftie new fish like you; I'd run before he gets here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669