How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling a bit sad as Brian from Family Guy has been killed off.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/family-guy-kills-off-major-character-8962663.html
Bit surprising as he's one of the main characters and my favourite. I'll have to get myself a new avatar now.

Have to see if his replacement is as good.

Shock but life goes on.
Not as bad as Ross though he's gone into mourning he can't believe it and he looks like he's lost a real friend.
Strange thing is our own family has just gone and got itself a real dog today from a rescue place. So Ross can take solace in the fact he can take "Leo", as he's called, for walks.

Busy day, Coffee Republic News Cafe, Apex DNO meeting, Radio Leicester Media Training (all welcome to 3 events)
Then tonight donimoes at Kings Head V Criterion.

He isn't.

Which instantly reassured me that Brian will be returning at some point in the near future, Stewie still had that wooden return pad in his backpack afterall........

Which instantly reassured me that Brian will be returning at some point in the near future, Stewie still had that wooden return pad in his backpack afterall........
I don't want to get all comic book nerd here, and I'm fully aware that Seth McFarlane's shows are often intentionally illogical, but would that even still exist if they changed the past?

I don't want to get all comic book nerd here, and I'm fully aware that Seth McFarlane's shows are often intentionally illogical, but would that even still exist if they changed the past?

I really don't know, but I think that might be the 'out' for Stewie to save Brian. It will be funny, if they are to somehow bring Brian back, if they left it for a few episodes though and develop Vinny's character before another twist. While most of the gags are still funny, I think the show is running out of steam in terms of the episodes as a whole. I like that they've done something different which effects future episodes, and fair play if they have genuinely killed off Brian for good.

Last edited:
It may add something if they have two dogs. Brian the intellegent one and Vinny with an attitude problem. They could get a few paradies out of them two. Brian and Stewie is old had. A third character might put a different slant on storylines.

The brought Dirty Den back so why not Brian.

Perhaps Lois goes in the shower and ....

Well Dallas did it so it's not original but perhaps Seth wants to see just how much an outcry there is before deciding if/how Brian comes back.
I will keep my avatar a bit longer and besides I was putting up my Christmas avatar anyway so it will disappear then but will it return afterwards may depend on whether Brian returns or not.

Perhaps Lois goes in the shower and ....

Well Dallas did it so it's not original but perhaps Seth wants to see just how much an outcry there is before deciding if/how Brian comes back.
I will keep my avatar a bit longer and besides I was putting up my Christmas avatar anyway so it will disappear then but will it return afterwards may depend on whether Brian returns or not.

And back in the real world . . . WTF is going on, Nigella's a junkie?? Everything seems wrong this morning, maybe I need to get back into the shower.

Confused yet again, the company I work for is not doing great at present but they have decided that since our subsidiary is 10 years old in 2014 they should take us all away to the Moulin Rouge for a long weekend in June. I work with some weird people.

Mixed emotions.

Administrators called in today and seeing my former MD standing next to them looking like a broken man was awful.

Then I remembered that he is more than partly responsible for where we are so sympathy evaporated.

Mixed emotions.

Administrators called in today and seeing my former MD standing next to them looking like a broken man was awful.

Then I remembered that he is more than partly responsible for where we are so sympathy evaporated.
So, what's the situation? Jobs in danger?

Mixed emotions.

Osbornes?

So, what's the situation? Jobs in danger?

Surreal. If the directors had sought my advice and acted on it in the way the current administration team are doing then maybe, just maybe.......

I'm not fooled though. They are only using me at the moment and as soon as my usefulness ends :icon_cry:

Osbornes?

Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673