How far would you go to watch LCFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickovforengland!

IF we get promoted in the next few years, how far would you go to watch LCFC? If the PL looked to play a whole round of games abroad, say the 19th set of games for example, to generate interest abroad. Would you go to the States or Oz to watch LCFC vs Villa in the Premier League?

Would it be good for our club that we get more cash or rubbish because we lose a game and the fans would have to travel all that way?

I don't like it either but if had access to a bookies I would put money on the fact that a whole round of Premier League matches would be played abroad every year in the next 3 - 5 years. You heard it here first.

I don't like it either but if had access to a bookies I would put money on the fact that a whole round of Premier League matches would be played abroad every year in the next 3 - 5 years. You heard it here first.

They have been talking about it on Sky sports for months :102:

They have been talking about it on Sky sports for months :102:

Sky sports don't set the rules. If I could go to a bookies this morning I would.

Jeff I would expect you to know the difference between American football and our fair game.

Sky sports don't set the rules. If I could go to a bookies this morning I would.

Jeff I would expect you to know the difference between American football and our fair game.

And neither do you as far as i am aware, dont quite see your point.

Last edited:
What are you on about?

The fact that an American football match was played in another country started people talking about what if our football did the same thing. Not that difficult to understand is it?

Well I'm not interested in American Football never been to see the Panthers but I do like Leicester City FC which this will directly affect.

The difference in this case is that all ten games in one weekend rather than one single game will could be played abroad.

The fact that an American football match was played in another country started people talking about what if our football did the same thing.

Not true, been in discussions for years at the Premier League.

Not true, been in discussions for years at the Premier League.

Maybe, but football fans started talking about it a lot more when the American football match happened. You said we heard it from you first, but we didn't. Fact.

If the Premier League to propose it I would hope the clubs and supporters oppose it, so there's no way it can happen.

The walkers... if it's on tv, then my front room.

What you heard from me was that all ten games on a weekend will be played abroad and countries/cities will have to bid for the matches. Bit more specific that blokes in a pub chatting about us copying the NFL.

Got meetings for fun today so I am off, but wouldn't be surprised if there is some kind of announcement about this pretty soon.:023:

How far would I go to watch LCFC?
...I would go to the end of my tether. This is what I have been doing for the past 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669