How far would you go to watch LCFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF we get promoted in the next few years, how far would you go to watch LCFC? If the PL looked to play a whole round of games abroad, say the 19th set of games for example, to generate interest abroad. Would you go to the States or Oz to watch LCFC vs Villa in the Premier League?

Would it be good for our club that we get more cash or rubbish because we lose a game and the fans would have to travel all that way?

Would not go anywhere to see them play, Promoted lol your going down after Saturday:icon_lol:

You will find out shortly wont you!
Change the fecking record:icon_roll Are you going to be on here all day spouting your bullshit ? We've had fans from other teams on here and they have been good decent people who are genuine football fans,they've helped us with info when we were playing at their place and talked genuinely about their clubs and ours.You are just an annoying fecker with your bitter words,spitting venom at us rabbiting on and on about Ian Holloway and how we are going down etc etc.Ok we have got your message you don't like us,you don't like our Manager,do you have to keep repeating over and over again? Its not banter because you are not funny.Why don't you do everyone a favour and feck off back to your own site,I'm all for oppposing fans coming on here but you are just boring

The walkers... if it's on tv, then my front room.
I'm even struggling with that at the minute.

This year is my most expensive season ticket when broken down into individual matches attended.

Last edited:
I'm even struggling with that at the minute.

This year is my most expensive season ticket when broken down into individual matches attended.

You miserable part time glory grabbing fecker, wouldn't catch me "selecting fixtures" :icon_lol:

Change the fecking record:icon_roll Are you going to be on here all day spouting your bullshit ? We've had fans from other teams on here and they have been good decent people who are genuine football fans,they've helped us with info when we were playing at their place and talked genuinely about their clubs and ours.You are just an annoying fecker with your bitter words,spitting venom at us rabbiting on and on about Ian Holloway and how we are going down etc etc.Ok we have got your message you don't like us,you don't like our Manager,do you have to keep repeating over and over again? Its not banter because you are not funny.Why don't you do everyone a favour and feck off back to your own site,I'm all for oppposing fans coming on here but you are just boring

What's wrong Highland you can dish it out call us bumkin's and backword and all of that but you can not take a bit back. I did come on here to talk about football and to let you know how we feel about hollowhead, i have done that so weather you take it on board or not is up to you! As for the game to be honest i do not see a lot in it two sides that need the win us to keep within the playoffs you to stay away from the bottom 4. Should be good!

What's wrong Highland you can dish it out call us bumkin's and backword and all of that but you can not take a bit back. I did come on here to talk about football and to let you know how we feel about hollowhead, i have done that so weather you take it on board or not is up to you! As for the game to be honest i do not see a lot in it two sides that need the win us to keep within the playoffs you to stay away from the bottom 4. Should be good!
You can talk to me, my fellow bumpkin.

I too come from a place famous for pasties, pies and farming and they can't get their heads around my superior intelligence either.

Also like you I haven't yet boarded the Holloway rollercoaster, but unlike you I am not anti Holloway. But I can respect and understand your reasons.

Anyway, I'm off to polish my 3 three point linkage system on the back of my Massey.

:icon_lol: You're as deluded as some of the BM's on here!

bumpkins. Unless your word is something to do with gay incest :018:

Backward

Mr Holloway to you. Have you seen his funny press conferences? I can't stop laughing.

Yes we have plenty of them "badger in mating season and all of that crap"

Milan is keeping him away on this subject though because he tends to make a fool of himself some times in front of the press, he is funny though!
It's a shame that it has come down to our Chairman having to vindicate what Hollobrian has been saying about why he left, I dont mind him going to a better job and a bigger club but to lie about it is not on.

Have a good game i will enjoy it!

whether

Milan is keeping him away on this subject though because he tends to make a fool of himself some times in front of the press, he is funny though!
It's a shame that it has come down to our Chairman having to vindicate what Hollobrian has been saying about why he left, I dont mind him going to a better job and a bigger club but to lie about it is not on.

is that right or should it be hollobrain :102:

From the BBC. :icon_wink

Top clubs consider overseas games

The English Premier League is considering playing some matches overseas, BBC Sport has learned.

At a meeting in London on Thursday, all 20 clubs agreed to explore a proposal to extend the season to 39 games.

Those 10 extra games would be played at venues around the world, with cities bidding for the right to stage them.

It is understood the additional fixtures could be determined by a draw but that the top-five teams could be seeded to avoid playing each other.

It is unlikely that any decision will be taken before the Premier League's annual summer meeting in June.

Should the proposal get the go-ahead, cities in Asia, Middle East and North America are likely to show a strong interest in hosting the extra games.

This is a chance for the Premier league to showcase their product around the world

BBC sports editor Mihir Bose

BBC Sport believes there would be five venues, with two games - on a Saturday and Sunday - taking place at each one.

BBC sports editor Mihir Bose says the Premier League's decision to explore such a move is a "logical" one.

"The growth of the Premier League has been impressive in the last 15 years thanks to the sale of television rights in this country," he said.

"But now the market in the United Kingdom is becoming saturated and it is the overseas market which is now the big target area."

A number of top-flight clubs already play matches around the world as they seek to capitalise on the huge global interest in the English game.

Manchester United are regular visitors to Asia, Middle East and America while other clubs are beginning to follow their lead.

"This is a chance for the Premier league to showcase their product around the world," added Bose.

"Some fans may feel aggrieved, but their concerns will be outweighed by the advantages.

"Clubs will see this as a chance to make more money so they can invest in new facilities and better players."

More to follow.

I'm very suspicious of this proposal in terms of its advantage to 'the big clubs'. There is clearly no way that a city will want the game that it has bid for to be something like Sunderland v Derby when another City has got Arsenal v Chelsea or Manchester Untied v Liverpool - so what do the Premier League intend to do to avoid that? Oh yes, they're going to seed it so the big clubs can;t play against each other.

Or - to put it another was, they are going to make sure that the big clubs each play against a smaller club - and hey presto, another three easy points comes their way. Wouldn't you just love to be the club that has the privilege of playing the shaggers three times this season?

How do they think of these things? How much more are they going to corrupt our game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669