How long have we waited!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

I just got in from the pub, and I had a rare minute to sit and collect my thoughts. It just hit me how ****ing massive this game and the one on wednesday is for us, we have all been waiting for this massive day in the clubs recent history for so long now, since that relegation from the promise land in 2004 in fact. We have had to endure those wretched times in the Championship where we only just survied, and we have had to group together and endure that season in league one, a first for this club and a first for of us die hard blue army.

We have had to endure the likes of keith gillespie, Carl Cort, Dennis w*s*, Stephen Hughes, Alan Maybury, Peter Taylor, Edgar Davids and last but not least Luigi Glombard.

But we all sit here today, with the chance to watch our beloved team fight tooth and nail to make it back to the times before the above, the times of Izzet and Lennon, Elliot and Taggart, except now we have Hobbs and Morrison, Wellens and King, Fryatt and Waghorn, we should all be massivley proud of the club we support, we have come a long way since those terrible lackluster years of the past decade.

People look back at the past play-off's and wembley trips with such admiration, such emotion, well it's happening NOW, it is exactly the same and we have waited so ****ing long for it, get behind the lads today, especially for those of us who can't be there, raise the roof and be part of what will be another massive chapter in the history of this amazing football club, remember how long it has taken us, remember that day at Stoke, and most of all remember how lucky we are to have LEICESTER CITY FC as our team.

FOREVER AND EVER WE'LL FOLLOW OUR TEAM, WERE LEICESTER CITY WE RULE SUPREME!!

Last edited:
I just got in from the pub, and I had a rare minute to sit and collect my thoughts. It just hit me how ****ing massive this game and the one on wednesday is for us, we have all been waiting for this massive day in the clubs recent history for so long now, since that relegation from the promise land in 2004 in fact. We have had to endure those wretched times in the Championship where we only just survied, and we have had to group together and endure that season in league one, a first for this club and a first for of us die hard blue army.

We have had to endure the likes of keith gillespie, Carl Cort, Dennis w*s*, Stephen Hughes, Alan Maybury, Peter Taylor, Edgar Davids and last but not least Luigi Glombard.

But we all sit here today, with the chance to watch our beloved team fight tooth and nail to make it back to the times before the above, the times of Izzet and Lennon, Elliot and Taggart, except now we have Hobbs and Morrison, Wellens and King, Fryatt and Waghorn, we should all be massivley proud of the club we support, we have come a long way since those terrible lackluster years of the past decade.

People look back at the past play-off's and wembley trips with such admiration, such emotion, well it's happening NOW, it is exactly the same and we have waited so ****ing long for it, get behind the lads today, especially for those of us who can't be there, raise the roof and be part of what will be another massive chapter in the history of this amazing football club, remember how long it has taken us, remember that day at Stoke, and most of all remember how lucky we are to have LEICESTER CITY FC as our team.

FOREVER AND EVER WE'LL FOLLOW OUR TEAM, WERE LEICESTER CITY WE RULE SUPREME!!

Too ****ing right mate! Bring on the taffs, the trees and the ****ing tangerines! :038::038::038::038:

It was the bit about the previous playoffs that got me going, happiest memories as a child they were.

Maybe they could be the happiest memories of your adulhood?

don't tell the wife that matt.

For me this feels like the first time in the playoffs-I went derby and palace but was 6 and 8 at each time respectively and can't remember nearly anything about them.

don't tell the wife that matt.

For me this feels like the first time in the playoffs-I went derby and palace but was 6 and 8 at each time respectively and can't remember nearly anything about them.

I told her yesterday that a Leed loss and a City win would be the best weekend of my life, even better the wedding. She knows where she stands :icon_bigg

I've had the most extreme highs and lows in the previous play-off tournaments, they only seem like yesterday.

Whatever does happen over the next few games will be remembered by so many for a long long time.

Bring on the good times!

:038::038::038::038::038: BRING ON THE SUNDERLAND AND ARSENAL, BRING ON THE SCOUSERS BY THE SCORE!

Come on City!

:038::038::038::038::038: BRING ON THE SUNDERLAND AND ARSENAL, BRING ON THE SCOUSERS BY THE SCORE!

Come on City!

What about Barcelona and Real Madrid? Will they make us fight at all?

What about Barcelona and Real Madrid? Will they make us fight at all?

I'm not getting that carried away yet, I'm happy with the PL for starters. :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669