How To Make Friends And Alienate People

Status
Not open for further replies.

fludie

Peanut Thief
how_to_lose_friends_and_alienate_people_ver2_xlg.jpg

Has anyone seen this movie yet? I have heard it was funny, so wasnt sure whether to get it or waste my time?

Why is the title of this thread "How to make friends....." yet the picture says "How to lose friends....."?

Very, very disappointed by this. The jokes and humour were so obvious, and the movie's plot was so cliched, expected better from Pegg.

As it's based on a book I don't see how they could really change the plot much?

I know, but i didnt expect Pegg to sign up to such an obvious plot thats been done several times before. A guy is in a world of snobs who look down on him, but he fights himself to the top, gets the girl etc.

I know, but i didnt expect Pegg to sign up to such an obvious plot thats been done several times before. A guy is in a world of snobs who look down on him, but he fights himself to the top, gets the girl etc.

Sounds like a successful family christmas movie

but is it worth downloading? :icon_conf

Btw I've been recommended a series called testees (yes the spelling is right) any comments before I bother to consider breaking the law?

Sounds like a successful family christmas movie

but is it worth downloading? :icon_conf

I wouldnt say so, but it depends on your type of humour i guess, i always prefered subtler stuff: Woody Allen, Chris Morris, Armando Iannucci etc. So i'm probably not the best person to ask

It wouldn't be for me it'd be for the wife.

I try to watch mind numbingly hi tech action/adventure movies.

I wouldnt say so, but it depends on your type of humour i guess, i always prefered subtler stuff: Woody Allen, Chris Morris, Armando Iannucci etc. So i'm probably not the best person to ask

What did you think of Lab Rats?

I never watched it but my mates said it was shit?

What did you think of Lab Rats?

I never watched it but my mates said it was shit?

It was awful, wortst comedy i've seen in years, he was only the executive producer though, he didn't write any of it, else it would undoubtably have been better.

Last edited:
Not keen on that Simon Pegg,something about him I don't like

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573