How to Watch City this season

£10 to watch a Championship match online? **** off.

It's better than I thought over here
'Optus' screens all Premier league games on demand for $6.99 a month (3.66 quid). Price is low as long as you have your mobile with them.
Fetch Tv now have beIN Sports which cover the EFL Championship for $14.99 a month (7.85 quid), although they only have 5 full games a week with the rest as 30 min highlights. It does include a lot of other leagues including the Scottish Prem, so hopefully I can watch Celtic come second and the twat gets sh!t from the fans.
I think those amount of games might go up now Sky have negotiated a better deal? And those games won't be available on the Hub (which seems a total rip off). I just which you could see in advance which games are being shown? From what I can tell, it's only about a week's notice. Is that right? It can't be?

It's about time you lot paid your dues.
There's that and there's having the choice. For example, if I try to listen I get a 'rights restricted' message. It's not like anyone is exercising those rights though, I don't have another option to listen.

And tele? Sure, I could install a sattelite dish and buy a subscription that includes BeIn, on the off chance they might decide to cover us (if there isn't something 'better' on at the same time) but I'm not that flush. For me, it's streams or nothing and then nobody gets my dosh, club nor Sky et al. I'm priced out.

The much maligned FoxesHub, at a tenner a game, is an affordable option for me - in the event I can't get a stream!

I wouldn't pay it either. That said, I wouldn't pay it for a Prem match either, nor even the CL final. Not unless we were in it.

In my case, I'm not paying a tenner to watch a championship match, I'm paying it to watch us.
£10 to watch Leicester v Rotherham on a shit stream with godawful commentators?

Go fill your boots.

£10 to watch Leicester v Rotherham on a shit stream with godawful commentators?

Go fill your boots.
“leicester have that counterattacking style with Vardy doing all the running up front”

Commentators, 2023 (probably)

…. Not 2016

Well, hopefully not a shit stream (I might well have to find out) and commentators are always inane at worst but, yes, if it gives me an option then I might well take - to watch us.

Last edited:
£10 gets you into an actual game of football at a club that genuinely appreciates the cash.

The audio/video streaming passes are now available to buy.

The audio pass is £4.50 a month, or £45 for the season, which is a special early bird offer that they say offers savings for supporters who want to listen to the whole season.

The season lasts just less than nine months.

Please can someone explain how much I'll save by buying the season pass instead of nine monthly passes, because I'm struggling to work it out.

I have to say, this is going to be a bit shit.

I already subscribed and paid, I’m logged in and I’m still getting a message asking me to buy the package.

The package sounds absolutely terrible.

£140 for the season to watch every game seemed fairly reasonable, until I read it doesn't include any 3pm Saturday kick offs or any televised games.

How many games is that likely to leave? Championship isn't the same as the Prem where games get moved for Europe etc. As far as I know, the only reason games get moved from 3pm Saturday is if they're on TV, or the odd game because of postponement or clashing with cup fixtures etc.

Really can't see you'd get many games for your £140-170? Do they give any guarantee of a minimum number of games?

The package sounds absolutely terrible.

£140 for the season to watch every game seemed fairly reasonable, until I read it doesn't include any 3pm Saturday kick offs or any televised games.

How many games is that likely to leave? Championship isn't the same as the Prem where games get moved for Europe etc. As far as I know, the only reason games get moved from 3pm Saturday is if they're on TV, or the odd game because of postponement or clashing with cup fixtures etc.

Really can't see you'd get many games for your £140-170? Do they give any guarantee of a minimum number of games?
The £140/£170 option is only for international subscribers which is not restricted by the 3pm kickoff term.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463