How unfortunate for Colin????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhfoxx

I must be the first to wish Wigan and West Ham good luck and have a good season in the prem next year, and looking forward to colin returning to a small amount of barracking at the walkers.:081:

I must be the first to wish Wigan and West Ham good luck and have a good season in the prem next year, and looking forward to colin returning to a small amount of barracking at the walkers.:081:

I think he might retire,contract is up now

Can't have everything. As long as he doesn't suddenly turn up at our door!!!!!!

pleased for heskey he gave everything for wigan today. it's still a miscarrige of justice wigan not being docked points though.

Would be interesting to have another promotion run-in with Colin involved as well. But probably wishful thinking at this stage.

Don't you mean west ham not getting docked rayvon, but agree everything and a bit more, wouldn't expect much else from him tho

I agree, said the same to some mates earlier. Not so sure about retiring, but leaving Sheff Utd at least... not sure where else he'd go though (not here hopefully!)
Just after struggling for so long to get them to the Premiership, I can't see him wanting to have to do it all over again, especially when there was a lot of talk last season of him losing his job anyway if they didn't go up.

pleased for heskey he gave everything for wigan today. it's still a miscarrige of justice wigan not being docked points though.

:102: :102: :icon_conf

The red and white part of here in Sheffield will be in mourning now BUT one plus part another "home" game for me to go to next season together with Wednesday and Barnsley and with S****horpe not too far away as well

Quite likely - I think it would take a lot for him to try and do it all again. I think he adds a bit of colour to the game - unfortunately for him Sheffield United were always light on goals for especially when they lost Hulse.

Better manager than we've had for a long time.

Quite likely - I think it would take a lot for him to try and do it all again. I think he adds a bit of colour to the game - unfortunately for him Sheffield United were always light on goals for especially when they lost Hulse.

Better manager than we've had for a long time.

Horrible man though

oops.... heavy night. i meant west ham of course.:icon_redf

Last edited:
Most of Leicester will not be crying for Colin's team being relegated. Would be different if they had a decent manager...

Typical of Colin. After todays games he goes on about the Man United team that played today, not his own bunch of players being unable to beat a 10 man so-so team. What a Kn*b

Typical of Colin. After todays games he goes on about the Man United team that played today, not his own bunch of players being unable to beat a 10 man so-so team. What a Kn*b

also imo the man utd team on display was more than capable of beating west ham and probs should of. so colin **** off and suck ya sour grapes on ya own

Yet didnt the real guts to say the actual probelm here.

He should have ripped into West Ham and the Big 4 for not supporting their cause.

30 million refund to Sheffield United SHOULD be on it's way.

And never mind the fact he fielded a weakened team against Man Utd only a few weeks ago, to rest his players for a game he thought he had a chance of winning.

Take it I am the only one that wouldn’t mind colin as manager here then?
(tin hat time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570