How unfortunate for Colin????

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a complete nut case.

Yes - but a nut case who has kept Sheffield United competitive for a long time with the sort of modest resources that we are used to.

Bill Shankley was also a nut case - but very likeable; unfortunately Warnock isn't particularly lilkeable.

But if he had been manager of LCFC we would be in a much better position than where we are now. But no I am not advocating him as manager - I think that on the whole he has had his day now.

Yes - but a nut case who has kept Sheffield United competitive for a long time with the sort of modest resources that we are used to.

Bill Shankley was also a nut case - but very likeable; unfortunately Warnock isn't particularly lilkeable.

But if he had been manager of LCFC we would be in a much better position than where we are now. But no I am not advocating him as manager - I think that on the whole he has had his day now.

We'd probably be in a better position if Shankly had been looking after us over the last four years!

He has spent more money than us for the past 4-5 seasons or so. £1.75 million for Akinbye anyone? The guy wastes money left right and centre on average championship strikers, he really wouldnt be a good manager for us IMO. Plus i think he is a twat.

After what the cnut has said about us in the past, I'm surprised anybody would want him anywhere near us. He shouldn't even be allowed anywhere the city the fork tongued bastard

First class prick

I had to watch the last 10 minutes of the Sheff Utd game, Colin Wanker's face was just priceless to see. Then as an added bonus the cameras panned around the ground at the end showing the Utd fans in tears. It really made my day..... thank you Sky TV....:038: :038: :038:

sheff utd only have themselves to blame they were 10 points clear a month ago and they blew it now they crowing about the tevez thing :)

sheff utd only have themselves to blame they were 10 points clear a month ago and they blew it now they crowing about the tevez thing :)

WHU should have had points deducted, other teams have in the past and Bury got kicked out of the FA Cup this season.

WHU should have had points deducted, other teams have in the past and Bury got kicked out of the FA Cup this season.

But it means that there are three truly shite teams coming down - instead of one with a huge wad of cash and a half decent squad who would have won the league by Christmas

But it means that there are three truly shite teams coming down - instead of one with a huge wad of cash and a half decent squad who would have won the league by Christmas

I know its a result for us, but we only want one promotion place next season.....

i agree with you i actually wanted west ham to go down purely for that reason but we all know the fa/premier league etc look after the bigger clubs and to hell with the minnows...on a slightly different note leeds have been allowed to go into admin but apparently boston who themselves are in admin have yet to know if theyre are to have their 10 points deducted this season or not the FL (or whoever) have yet to decide :102:

But they didn't get points deducted.

This area is not black and white. There is the feeling that a points docking would have been grossly unfair on the current owners of WHU, although their own due dilligence should have flagged a potential problem one would imagine.

i agree with you i actually wanted west ham to go down purely for that reason but we all know the fa/premier league etc look after the bigger clubs and to hell with the minnows...on a slightly different note leeds have been allowed to go into admin but apparently boston who themselves are in admin have yet to know if theyre are to have their 10 points deducted this season or not the FL (or whoever) have yet to decide :102:

Boston may not even get into the conference, they are looked over by a different board so I have been told.

Take it I am the only one that wouldn’t mind colin as manager here then?
(tin hat time)

I was going to say that but I would have probably got banned for saying it.

I think he is a great character and also a good manager. Some of the stuff he comes out with is priceless and in the highly unlikely event of him ever taking over here, I believe that our fans would love him. In a similar way to Robbie Savage, he's a gem to have on your side but never look forward to playing against him!

Feel sorry for him and Sheff Utd to go down on 1 goal but that is football and at the end of the day, I would rather being playing The Blades next season ahead of Wigan and West Ham!

I think he is a great character and also a good manager. Some of the stuff he comes out with is priceless and in the highly unlikely event of him ever taking over here, I believe that our fans would love him. In a similar way to Robbie Savage, he's a gem to have on your side but never look forward to playing against him!

Feel sorry for him and Sheff Utd to go down on 1 goal but that is football and at the end of the day, I would rather being playing The Blades next season ahead of Wigan and West Ham!

I fecking wouldn't I detest the Man

Someone please flag this as quote/post of the year for the next TB awards

Quality :038:

I fecking wouldn't I detest the Man

If he became manager (which I do not think he ever will do) then our fans would love him, no doubt about it - it is aways good to have the controversial figure on your side.

You would probably by a season ticket tomorrow H, if he took over and you know it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669