Huddersfield & Donny tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM please?

The PA bloke said at the end of the QPR game that the club were expecting an allocation back from Donny and details would be announced Tuesday. I believe the period for STH to have extra has now passed?

The PA bloke said at the end of the QPR game that the club were expecting an allocation back from Donny and details would be announced Tuesday. I believe the period for STH to have extra has now passed?

Donny had an initial allocation of 1,000 with the option to take another 1,000 if required. we must already be selling tickets in the away section of the ground to home fans

Cheers Notts

Doncaster have been given 1000 tickets and told they can have 1000 more. It's possible they need points on the last game and we may need points for the title. I reckon there may be a few hundred returned either way. I hope you get sorted.

I would not expect trouble from Donny fans so segregation gaps will probably be at a minimum width.

Unless of course Donny need 3 points to avoid relegation and we still need 3 points to be champions!

Just got my Huddersfield tickets, hope it's a better day than the last time I went up there for that dog shit cup game.

Just got my Huddersfield tickets, hope it's a better day than the last time I went up there for that dog shit cup game.

I got mine this morning too. Taking a West Ham fan with me, who came to Yeovil and Burnley. Hoping it's 3rd time lucky.

£1 per ticket booking fee now online. Robbing bastards!

Agreed, I don't really understand the term 'Booking fee'

Seeing as the only alternative is not ****ing bothering. Robbing feckers.

Last edited:

Please note:
- It is expected that the phone lines and the City Fanstore will be busier than usual, as individual booking histories will need to be thoroughly checked prior to sale. This will mean than calls will be much longer than usual and the Club wishes to thank supporters in advance for the extra money that it will receive as a result of having an 0844 telephone number.

:081:

Try 0116 229 5000 as that's what saynoto0870 says.

Or just use a phone at work.

Try 0116 229 5000 as that's what saynoto0870 says.

It's clear that you've never tried that. The number you quote is that of the main switchboard. They will not put you through to the ticket-office.

Or just use a phone at work.

...because everybody has access to a phone at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00