Huddersfield & Donny tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huddersfiled & Donny tickets

Why are they holding back on the info, don't usually for home games?

Why are they holding back on the info, don't usually for home games?
They haven't decided how much they want to flog you for

Just been revealed; from Wednesday season ticket holders and members are able to claim two tickets.

As for Huddersfield, they are considering giving us more than the normal away allocation. However, there are numerous barriers and factors for them to consider.

6 effing seconds!!

That's 2 more than my usual efforts.

Not sure I understand why season tickets holders get the chance to buy 2 tickets before anyone else.

I don't have a season ticket but I have been to double figures in terms of home games and there's a good chance they will sell out before I even get a chance.

Not sure I understand why season tickets holders get the chance to buy 2 tickets before anyone else.

I don't have a season ticket but I have been to double figures in terms of home games and there's a good chance they will sell out before I even get a chance.

I have a similar situation and a similar fear!

Always make sure you have a mate or family relation that has a ST so you can ride the glory train at the end of the year.

Tuesday should be good too :)

Have you not got a membership? Could have saved £2 a ticket for the ones you went to and had priority for big games.

Man City had big demand and got to general sales with STH's getting 6 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669