Pre Match Huddersfield (H) - FA Cup 4th Round Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

No time for sulking or feeling down, lets take this opportunity to put smiles/hopes back on the faces of players/fans. The importance of this game has slightly increased IMO, not critical we win but important we perform significantly better than yesterday. One missing player should not effect the teams attitute/performance level and we must get back our "winning mentality". Team wise im sure NP will make changes. Either SSL or Zak may be given some pitch playing time, James must also be in need of some competetive action, Vardy/Waggy did not make the most of an opportuntity surely Futcas will be given a chance maybe even Hopper. With home advantage i think we will sneek it 1-0 Nugent

Re: Cup REPLAY - Huddersfield H

Fuscat? Sucfat? Fucsat? Tucsaf? Scuatf? Tusacf? Sufact? Ufscat? Catfus? Tasfuc? Fascut?

No, just can't get it right. Does anyone know how to spell it? Is it even possible to press the keys in the right order?

Does anyone know how to spell it? Is it even possible to press the keys in the right order?

Yes. Apparently no.

Futács - I copied and pasted!

Apparently it's pronounced Footash.

No. The cs in Hungarian is always pronounced ch, or tch (as in itch).

It's snowing like mad here now. Perhaps I should start off now just to be on the safe side.

It snowed a little while I was walking Maniac Jr home earlier. I think City should ask the referee to call the game off right now just in case people can't get there.

prob should give Futacs a game in this one.

Futcacs played along side Wood against Burton, which was ok against a lower oppositon, but a Nugent-Fuctcas partnership may well work better.
While Fuctas has not had many opportunities, when he has played, Futcuas has not helped himself.
I know Nigel has said Factus, is one for the future, well now could be the time for the real Futacs to step forward.

Márkó Futács is no goal machine though. Perhaps he should have been involved against Peterborough but he only scored 5 goals in 29 appearances for Portsmouth during 2011-12 and one of those was against us.

Márkó Futács is no goal machine though. Perhaps he should have been involved against Peterborough but he only scored 5 goals in 29 appearances for Portsmouth during 2011-12 and one of those was against us.

5 in 25 and 3 in 24 are hardy worthy of keeping their places imo though.

Given Futacs' record above was for a much poorer team than ours, he could do better in a team with better service.

It's time he was given a go as our other 2 choices aren't exactly on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669