Huddersfield Town 2-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a blithering cumbersome idiot.

He has never been on the end of a cross with his head. If he does win a header from a long ball, then none of his team mates expect him to win it and it goes into space.

He's a waste of skin.

Aye him and that Fryatt..pair of useless no good ****s.Should get DJ upfront,he's got a cool name and tattoos and everything

Last edited:
We aapear to have scored more goals in the League now than free scoring Leeds 17 to 16 and this with them having the worlds best player in Jeremy Bookford!!

Shoddy performance today (just got in, looking at the final score) TWO goals conceded!! :(

Good job we got three :) :) :)

That Pearson bloke must be (statistically) the best manager we've ever had. Can't just say it's due to poor opposition, we play who ever the fixture list says we play and according to last seasons table we are a League One team (not for long tho). :)

We aapear to have scored more goals in the League now than free scoring Leeds 17 to 16 and this with them having the worlds best player in Jeremy Bookford!!

Who gives a flying f*ck how many dirty Leeds have scored?
Let's concentrate on our own season, not theirs.

Not good enough.

I didn't hear the game as I now live down in London but there's just been a Huddersfield fan on with Stan Collymore on Talksport complaining that the referee was giving us the decisions and that when we had the penalty, the referee initially gave a corner but then pointed to the spot when our players complained. He said the officials did everything to help Leicester win. He also said Huddersfield were better than us.

I may be wrong but I'm sure Howard had another goal disallowed and we had an offside decision against us that wasn't offside? Sooooo biased!

Feck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a couple of drinks and fall asleep. I wake up to all of this.

Feck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a couple of drinks and fall asleep. I wake up to all of this.

I would not worry BG, we were poor, Im not counting it as a win and will always take 3 points of our total throughout the season.

Im going to have a few beers and think about where it all went wrong.

I had a ticket for the fecking game too, but at the last minute I couldn't make it. So I went on the piss! That will fecking teach me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669