Post Match Hull 0 City 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the mediocre, average type type people .....

Striker problem? What striker problem?

Could not score in a ****ing brothel, stilll a good result, thank **** Mr Bruce is a pathetically defensive manager.

Don't underestimate the point.
Looking at this Saturday's fixtures: -
We have Burnley away,
Watford are away to Brighton,
Millwall away to cardiff and Forest home to Palace.

It would take something special for us to not be in the top 6 at the start of the New Year, thanks to that point. :)

Not an awful result, but disappointing to go goalless again.

Still, Pearson tried other things today and we got the point, and potentially gives him something to build on with that.

Win your homes games. Draw your away games. Simples.

It's balls though, isn't it? When has a side ever had such a record? Notwithstanding the fact that we've lost several away games already meaning that winning home games and drawing away games wouldn't be sufficient for us to average two points a game over the course of the season.

It's balls though, isn't it? When has a side ever had such a record? Notwithstanding the fact that we've lost several away games already meaning that winning home games and drawing away games wouldn't be sufficient for us to average two points a game over the course of the season.

We've also won some away games.

Obviously it's never as simple as that, but I think taking a step back this was a decent result. There are clearly some problems (lack of goalscorer, etc) but there were also some positives (a clean sheet).

People (especially on this forum) will always find something to moan about. It clearly wasn't a great result, but not a terrible one either.

Quietest away support this year.
However,if some of you thought that was a good performance?
How to stifle a game-NP to write the definitive text.
I do not think he realises the owners are not paying him a fortune to be content with that.
Still if his ambition levels are to remain 7 points behind us that is your collective problem and you cannot be blamed for lack of vocal enthusiasm.
Leeds will travel in numbers for our next game and they will make alot of noise.I doubt it will be a draw.Raw soccer as it should be.
Gid strewth Nigel is so boring
9 or 10 point gap by Sat tea time methinks.
Don"t let Nige ruin the festive season in Burnley as well.
Remind him you were favourites for promo and will not accept this drivel.
Most clued up soccer people have realised it is better to go sh$t or bust for the 3 points and risk the occasional defeat.
Sorry for the rant but really.

I do not think he realises the owners are not paying him a fortune to be content with that.
Still if his ambition levels are to remain 7 points behind us that is your collective problem and you cannot be blamed for lack of vocal enthusiasm.
Leeds will travel in numbers for our next game and they will make alot of noise.I doubt it will be a draw.Raw soccer as it should be.
Most clued up soccer people have realised it is better to go sh$t or bust for the 3 points and risk the occasional defeat.

Thanks for your input, would you like to come round mine one day and play Action Mans?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your input now **** off.

I agree. He's been here long enough. We took 4 points out of a possible 6 against his former lover and its all got a bit boring now. Nothing is added to the forum by him being here, not in the way that certain other opposing fans actually add to the forum (IMO).

Beer a bit better this arvo dear Cafe. Oh no it rained hence a lack of ideas against an out of form Leicester.

Rabble, rabble

Thank you for your thanks Major.
The thing is you have some of the best players at this level so you should be trying to win games NOT manage the ball better.
Has anyone seen Nige"s car?Is it beige by any chance?

The thing is you have some of the best players at this level so you should be trying to win games NOT manage the ball better.

Not sure if you have noticed but we have been a bit shit recently, yet you defensive, horribly boring home let downs could still not beat us in your own back yard.

4 points from 6 against you lot, we win.

Sorry but the aim of the exercise is to gain more points overall than us.
You had a major lead over us before entering your easy run of games and now we are far ahead of you.
I realise that not losing today was very important for The Career Man but it was not enough for you as a club.
Sorry but facts is facts

Last edited by a moderator:

300 odd posts trying to convince us that Pearson should be sacked and nobody has ever taken any notice of you. Do you ever go to bed at night and think to yourself " maybe they're right on TB. Maybe I am a sad ****?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566