Post Match Hull City 0 Leicester City 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all the constant defeats I thought I had stopped caring about this season. And then we win and it feels ****ing amazing and I realise that no matter what that shower of wankers put me through I could never stop caring about them. ****ing Leicester City - you're an emotional rollercoaster but I'll always love you!

Watching the NFL this afternoon? Anything at stake?

Jeff Stelling rightly just pointed out that we'll lose Riyad Mahrez to the Africa Cup of Nations - does anyone have a read on how many (likely) games this will be for?

Jeff Stelling rightly just pointed out that we'll lose Riyad Mahrez to the Africa Cup of Nations - does anyone have a read on how many (likely) games this will be for?

I think it could be until the end of Feb, depending on how far they get in the tournament.

EDIT - starts 17 Jan and the final is on the 8th Feb, no doubt they'll have to be there well before the 17th Jan though.

We could also lose Schlupp as well

Last edited:

From what I've seen, he'll definitely be available next match but could be called up at any point after that.

Length of time depends on their progress, but I think it's four games minimum that he'll miss.

Cheers Cafe, my god your boys are a load of old shit.

Nigel laughing at the Hull chavs yet again.

I'm at the Atlanta - Panthers game. Winner is in, loser is out.

Nice - I've been a Bengals fan since '88, we're against the Steelers for the division title.

Because we held on for 20 minutes doesn't mean we played shit. We played the away team role like quite a few teams have at our ground

Bingo - and hopefully we've learned something from this. It'd be nice to get through the FA Cup 3rd round too!

I find it hugely amusing how much Bruce tried to pile all of the pressure onto us before the game and how it backfired.

Hamer had his best game for us and the front 4 that started all did a good job. Villa and Stoke at home up coming up in the league. I don't honestly believe we'll stay up but we can drag some wankers like Bruce and Redknapp down with us.

Thank You. Thank you. Thank you. All we have to do is keep doing this winning thing. Easy.

I'm going to enjoy MOTD tonight for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566