Hull City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet...

hope people don't mind me starting this one ealry, but i've not opened a match thread before, and with me living in Hull it'll be fitting indeed if we prevail tomorrow. This is the big one. if we lose i'm definately leaving Hull for good, and telling all my good loyal decent Hull City friends to go f*ck themselves.

hope youre the lucky charm we're in a similar situation the grief we will get if they win.......:icon_roll

cmon you blues!!! :038: :038:

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
hope people don't mind me starting this one ealry, but i've not opened a match thread before, and with me living in Hull it'll be fitting indeed if we prevail tomorrow. This is the big one. if we lose i'm definately leaving Hull for good, and telling all my good loyal decent Hull City friends to go f*ck themselves.

That's true, but don't worry, the love of my life is a Hull City fan, and she's going to the game, with her grandad and sitting with the hull fans, while i'm in L1

Yorkshire Vixen said:
hope youre the lucky charm we're in a similar situation the grief we will get if they win.......:icon_roll

Same here YV as you know! I deal with a fair number of Hull fans at work and I'm sure the result will be repeated to me ad nauseum if they win. :mad:

3-0 to the boys in Blue. C'mon you Foxes
:038: :038:

IMO the biggest problem for us in this game could be our own fans. Not that i'm about to criticise them, its more the case of the Adi Akinbiyi factor. The more abuse we give Taylor the more it might inspire their players to get a result for their manager. When the fans gave it to Adi, we all know what happened. I also think that Taylor dosent need reminding how he screwed things up here so even if Taylor deserves some stick, i'd sooner see most of the fans energy put into backing our team.

Brauny Blue said:
IMO the biggest problem for us in this game could be our own fans. Not that i'm about to criticise them, its more the case of the Adi Akinbiyi factor. The more abuse we give Taylor the more it might inspire their players to get a result for their manager. When the fans gave it to Adi, we all know what happened. I also think that Taylor dosent need reminding how he screwed things up here so even if Taylor deserves some stick, i'd sooner see most of the fans energy put into backing our team.

I think most of the abuse t*yl*r will get will be before the kick off. During the match hopefully people will be more interested in what's happening on the pitch, and after the game we'll be celebrating our biggest win at New Filbo.

yes webbo :038: and i have a fox chilling on the lawn outside work always a good sign.:038:

webmaster said:
I think most of the abuse t*yl*r will get will be before the kick off. During the match hopefully people will be more interested in what's happening on the pitch, and after the game we'll be celebrating our biggest win at New Filbo.

Can't see it myself.

As one or two of us suggested would be the case pre-season - Hull and ourselves are much of a muchness.

The initial impetus from the departure of one of our three worst post-war managers has cooled off a bit.

Since we are at home, we should hopefully win ..possibly by a single goal.

P.S. Taylor was a disaster at Filbert Street, but everyone knows that quite a few people should take collective responsibility...and it would be good (if not realistic) to think that supporters could concentrate on supporting the team and leave out personal abuse.

Sheff U 0 Crewe 0 at half time.

Crewe might be a relegation rival, but i hope they get a result tonight.
Just had a horrid thought. Sheff U miss out on promotion and Colin Wanker resigns in the summer:eek: .

i wanna go to the game but have nobody to go with again!

is there anybody with a spare ticket fancy taking me along?

or anybody else who needs someone to go with?

Go alone mate. i am :(

Nathan said:
i wanna go to the game but have nobody to go with again!

is there anybody with a spare ticket fancy taking me along?

or anybody else who needs someone to go with?
I had a a spare until about 10 mins ago. Sorry !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669