Hull (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pre match Hull home

As Nigrl is going to know all the weaknesses of players he had last year, wouldn't it be best to have a couple of starters he doesn't know.

Based on Scunny, I would give Vitor another go at right back & is this the game for Abe to start?

SCHLUPP!!!!! :icon_bigg

Lanxfox - can you please explain to me your obsession with a player who at least 2 managers have seen as not being good enough for the first team (at least not yet) and that you have only seen play a few minutes in non-competitive matches, if you've seen him at all?

I can't get my head around why you are creating some kind of cult icon out of him.

Last edited:
Lanxfox - can you please explain to me your obsession with a player who at least 2 managers have seen as not being good enough for the first team (at least not yet) and that you have only seen play a few minutes in non-competitive matches, if you've seen him at all?

I can't get my head around why you are creating some kind of cult icon out of him.

I'm sorry I have offended you so much. He is better than N'Guessan and he is only 18, he is fast and has an eye for goal. The same could be said about the TBer who says Crncic is his player(can't think of who it is) Again sorry I have offended you.

I'm sorry I have offended you so much. He is better than N'Guessan and he is only 18, he is fast and has an eye for goal. The same could be said about the TBer who says Crncic is his player(can't think of who it is) Again sorry I have offended you.

Where have you gotten the idea I was offended? :icon_conf I was asking you a genuine question because I find your canonising of someone who has never played a competitive game, based on a few friendlies and reserve games to be rather odd.

Last edited:
2-0 win to the mighty foxes!

Mrs Mighty Fox will be making a rare appearance at The Walkers on Saturday.

She'll be the one looking bored or playing games on her phone but makes her realise how little she would enjoy coming to the game with me every other week, got to have a plan !

Mighty Foxes 3 Dull 1

With it being Sven's first game and NP returning they will make us a featured game on TFLS, right? They usually have some gimmick like that on a featured game.

With it being Sven's first game and NP returning they will make us a featured game on TFLS, right? They usually have some gimmick like that on a featured game.

TFLS: After the international break the npower Championship returns to duty.

Queen's Park Rangers have shown the way for much of the early part of the season, but Neil Warnock will know that the Rs have their work cut out against Norwich City who have adapted very well to life back in the Championship.

Elsewhere, Gordon Strachan welcomes his former team to the Riverside as Leeds make the short journey to Middlesbrough, while more friends are reunited as Nigel Pearson takes his Hull side to Leicester, the club he left in the summer.

Action from all three leagues presented by Manish Bhasin.

1-1 King scoring for Leicester. Pearson booed and Sven applauded.

Be a shame that would.

He did well for us in his time here and whatever people may thgink about his departure he doesn't deserve to be booed.

Ignored maybe, but not booed.

Be a shame that would.

He did well for us in his time here and whatever people may thgink about his departure he doesn't deserve to be booed.

Ignored maybe, but not booed.

Knowing the Leicester fans it will Pearson cheered and Sven booed.

Knowing the Leicester fans it will Pearson cheered and Sven booed.

?? Don't get it. The vast majority of City support can't believe the latest managerial appointment.

During Pearson's relatively successful reign here, there were tons of doughnuts constantly complaining about this and that. I remembering being at Derby and a good sized minority we were very,very critical of Pearson that day rather than recognising that that it was one of those days (the own goal was Derby's only attack of note).

Whereas Pearson's return would have been an issue pre-Sven arrival; now it will be in the background, Sven will be presented and all that. It will take a backseat. I remember Taylor's return, it should have been given so right shit but the City support just ignored it.

?? Don't get it. The vast majority of City support can't believe the latest managerial appointment.

During Pearson's relatively successful reign here, there were tons of doughnuts constantly complaining about this and that. I remembering being at Derby and a good sized minority we were very,very critical of Pearson that day rather than recognising that that it was one of those days (the own goal was Derby's only attack of note).

Whereas Pearson's return would have been an issue pre-Sven arrival; now it will be in the background, Sven will be presented and all that. It will take a backseat. I remember Taylor's return, it should have been given so right shit but the City support just ignored it.

The first paragraph is very ambiguous. I would guess that you mean "can't believe" in a negative way. Do you have any evidence that this is the view of "the vast majority".
There are others such as myself who are delighted to be rid of Sousa and cannot believe our good fortune in getting Sven rather than the usual suspects - Dowie, Southgate etc.
My guess is that there are a lot of people who are not sure but willing to give Sven a chance as they would any new manager.

Are you suggesting that Peter Taylor should have been barracked when he came back? Certainly Taylor was a failure as manager but I have never heard it suggested that he was an unpleasant man (unlike Martin Allen or Dennis w*s*) or gave less than 100% to the club.

Apart from the fact that booing someone shows bad manners booing a football manager is cowardly because the football manager cannot react to fans - except of course Brian Clough.

Apart from the fact that booing someone shows bad manners booing a football manager is cowardly because the football manager cannot react to fans - except of course Brian Clough.

Rubbish. Colin responded brilliantly a year or so ago when he showed his arse to us!

The first paragraph is very ambiguous. I would guess that you mean "can't believe" in a negative way. Do you have any evidence that this is the view of "the vast majority".
There are others such as myself who are delighted to be rid of Sousa and cannot believe our good fortune in getting Sven rather than the usual suspects - Dowie, Southgate etc.
My guess is that there are a lot of people who are not sure but willing to give Sven a chance as they would any new manager.

Are you suggesting that Peter Taylor should have been barracked when he came back? Certainly Taylor was a failure as manager but I have never heard it suggested that he was an unpleasant man (unlike Martin Allen or Dennis w*s*) or gave less than 100% to the club.

You can't use logic to decode Hazzish, it just can't be done

Where have you gotten the idea I was offended? :icon_conf I was asking you a genuine question because I find your canonising of someone who has never played a competitive game, based on a few friendlies and reserve games to be rather odd.
It's his boyfriend :icon_lol:

Freddie Stoor at Right Back and Helge Riise on the right wing would be some nice little additions to the squad in terms of quality. The support Morrisson and Hobbs would get from having an internationl quality righ back would be immense.....

Weale
Stoor (?) Morrisson Hobbs Kennedy

Oakley Wellens King Dyer

Gallagher Waghorn

Subs: Howard, Berner, Moussa, Crncic, Vitor, Abe, Ikeme

Last edited:

Please DO NOT stop pushing the lad. I have never seen him play so, I cannot comment as to whether he is brilliant, or otherwise. It is just great to read someone being positive and sticking their neck out.

I hope he is the new Lineker and that you will be rubbing all our noses in the do-dos for years! :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669