Hobbs
Berner

Gally
King
Wellens
Moussa

Howard
Waghorn

Just been speaking to a Hull fan and he says that Hull are woeful away from home this season. Also reckons the only decent players are Bullard and Ayala and the rest are pretty crap especially the strikers Simpson and Fagan !! Fingers crossed for a winning start tomorrow for Sven.....!!

Pontus KÃ¥mark is going to be on the pitch at halftime tomorrow and, hopefully, applauded duly.

Interview with him in Swedish here, can't be arsed to translate so use GoogleTranslate:

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/1.186...hyllas_av_25_000_fans_hoppas_att_de_minns_mig

"I hope they remember me, if they don't I hope the speaker will explain who I am over the PA system".

Pontus works for Swedish TV4 so they're there for Sven obviously. Today they had a Sven interview and some pictures around the club (again in Swedish): http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/1.186...tervjun_infor_debuten_malet_ar_premier_league

It's absolutely surreal for a lifelong City fan like me. But nice.

Pontus KÃ¥mark is going to be on the pitch at halftime tomorrow and, hopefully, applauded duly.

Interview with him in Swedish here, can't be arsed to translate so use GoogleTranslate:

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/1.186...hyllas_av_25_000_fans_hoppas_att_de_minns_mig

KÃ¥mark hailed the 25 000 fans: "I hope they remember me"
Eriksson is ready for Leicester - but on Saturday hailed another Swedish by the audience.
- I hope they remember me, "said TV4's expert commentator Pontus KÃ¥mark.
The former landslagsbacken'm in the club between 1994 and 1999, during a very successful period in which Leicester was a force to be reckoned with even in the Premier League.

And at the meeting against Hull return KÃ¥mark to the Walkers Stadium to face his old supporters. The mid-term is called the Swede out for praise by 25 000 spectators.

- Hailed I do not know. I do not want to blow it up too much, but of course it feels nice that they remember one. Really nice, actually. It does so in England, showing reverence for his former players, even for someone like me, "says KÃ¥mark.

Until and even ...
- No, but it went well in my time. I took care of me pretty decent and played a lot from the start. We won many games at that time also. Some say of course that the team we had then was the best Leicester had ever.

What do you expect the reaction from the fans?
- I hope well that few will remember me. That they applaud - if only because of the kindness (laughter). The speaker explains probably know who they are for those who do not remember, so it dissolves more secure.

What do you think about Eriksson's chances of success in the club?
- Yes, but I think they are there. He is a good place. These clubs are larger than what you realize in Sweden. Leicester has 110 full time employees and six plane attendants. Just such a thing. There is little difference with headlines so to speak.

- Additionally, the new owners shoot money for signings. Eriksson has already had two players on loan as it looks now.

How does Leicester in the Championship this year?
- They were on kvalplats last year, but so good were they perhaps not if you look at the squad. But the goal is to reach the Premiership within two years and maybe they can mess. Then it's fun to Svennis come to my old club, then it becomes a bit more excitement here at home too, "says KÃ¥mark.

Weale

Naughton, Davies, Hobbs, Berner
Gallagher, Wellens, King, Moussa, (or Abe)
Howard, Waghorn

Squad looks a bit thin for this one? No other wingers or strikers available. Lots of right backs though...

Last edited:
Weale

KÃ¥mark KÃ¥mark Tunchev KÃ¥mark

KÃ¥mark KÃ¥mark KÃ¥mark KÃ¥mark

Tommy Wright - DJ Campbell

Weale

Naughton / Davies / Hobbs / Berner

Oakley / Wellens / King

Gallagher / Howard / Waghorn

Last edited:
Hope the boo boys don't show up for Mr. Pearson.

All about the Sven show.

Let the good time role Hopefully.

im interested to see if sge sticks to 442 when the players we have availabe would be more suited to a 433 ( ie we have no width), personally id stick with 442 and play Moussa or Schlupp

im interested to see if sge sticks to 442 when the players we have availabe would be more suited to a 433 ( ie we have no width), personally id stick with 442 and play Moussa or Schlupp

Schlupp?

Big game for a youngster. If he is going to get a chance might be better when we have risen up the table and are on a roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669