Hull Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull just starting to get on top, we need to keep it tight and start battling our way back into the game. We are really riding our luck at the minute. COME ON BOYS.

G F P said:
i take it Maybury is playing at left back if Stearmans playing.

Yep.

Only changes from Luton are Wilcox for Tiatto and De Vries for Dublin.

And they've just hit the bar, their on top already :( Come on Leicester. Reckon they'll score a corner now.

i've been listening for about five minutes and hull have hit the bar twice :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :eek:

Great save by Douglas apparently and out for a corner..

Jesus Christ, I'm worried already!

Bloody hell City, come on

Great save Rab ..... come on Leicester get a grip. We need midfield to get hold of the ball and start retaining some possession. It sounds like we are giving the ball away as easily as saturday against Luton.

WTF Hit the bar again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

For fooks sake we have more lives than a cat today....perhaps it could be our day.

c'mon boys.

we're rallying a little now.

:038:

Am I the only one who doesn't want to hear about the commentators "grasping wood" ? Geez, the game isn't that exciting!

Same chuffing crap corner kick again - SORT IT OUT CRAIG!

We seem to be starting to work our way into the game now, if we can keep it tight up to half time, I think in the second half we will try to take the game by the scruff of the neck and stamp our authority on the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00