Hull: Pearson watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hull_city/8911685.stm

What was the excuse our end? 20k a week wages....yet a cash-strapped club pulled the dough out. Pearson's gonna make us look like mugs.

Christ almighty, doom and gloom merchants or what!?

Hull have just come down from the prem. Regardless of hwta we'd like to think they still have a strong squad and every chance of going up. they may be in financial sh*t but they have good players. koren wasn't expected to come to us, but it would have been nice.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter. more will come! Plus we signed moreno. What's to say he isn't better!

Christ almighty, doom and gloom merchants or what!?

Hull have just come down from the prem. Regardless of hwta we'd like to think they still have a strong squad and every chance of going up. they may be in financial sh*t but they have good players. koren wasn't expected to come to us, but it would have been nice.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter. more will come! Plus we signed moreno. What's to say he isn't better!

I thought this was an acronym, I was trying to work this out for feckin' ages!

Glass half full Mr S? I get the impression we are in the minority these days...
I think we are. I'm not quite getting the rope to hang from my bannister yet, who knows we might actually see some half decent football this season. If we don't, well there's always next season.:icon_wink

2-0 down at the moment against Millwall!

If Koren was playing for them this would never have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00