Speculation Hull prepared to accept bid for Chester

Status
Not open for further replies.
With your extortionate season ticket prices maybe you should come to the KC and watch our best players here.Doom and gloom?Watch this space-again!
Did Lee Clark turn you down?
No particular reason.....

What do you actually get out of wasting your time on here?

Fair enough Jeff, I've never really seen him play but I just feel the centre back positions are becoming a bit of a merry-go-round here and we have decent enough ones already. We're just not getting the most from what we have at the moment and we shouldn't be signing anymore that are much of a muchness of what we already have and the money could be spent better elsewhere - centre midfield or extra strength in depth on the wings.

And FryattFox, would you like a tissue to clean what's on the end of your nose?

It's more about a par of centre backs than the individual player.
Has any pairing filled us with confidence for more than a few games?
Maybe NP feels Chester can work better with Morgan or SSL or even Bamba

With your extortionate season ticket prices maybe you should come to the KC and watch our best players here.Doom and gloom?Watch this space-again!
Did Lee Clark turn you down?
No particular reason.....

Worry about your own club. No manager by the looks of things, the only manat the club with any footballing knowledge has been sacked, looks like there will be a fire sale over the summer. I'm optimistic about Leicester's chances next season - all you've got to look forward to is a bitterly fought, but ultimately unsuccesful battle against relegation. At least you don't live in a shithole though eh? Oh, wait...

Rich list owners saying none of best Hull players to be sold.
I hear the caretaker might want to join big nige and his promotion favourites(again!)
Seriously we may take some of your money for players not up to the Hull system.
We may also sell you back a few (obviously at a great profit TO OURSELVES)
Our owners are shrewd business men and LONG TERM supporters.Lets just see what pans out before reveling in forum hysteria
Adebola was a shrewd NP signing-I think he is available
Get rid of Mr Positivity before he blows your cash

I hear the caretaker might want to join big nige and his promotion favourites(again!)
Our owners are shrewd business men and LONG TERM supporters.Lets just see what pans out before reveling in forum hysteria
Who have you got in the play-offs?

No need to shout.

I think you've got the wrong message board, this is a Leicester City forum. No-one here gives a flying **** about Hull City.

He gets a raging troll boner.

He gets to go to his mates and tell them how he manages to keep winding up opposition fans on their message board. Sad? Yes, but not as ridiculous as the people who keep feeding him. If you don't care, whack him on ignore.

RHYDAL-unfortunately we had a poor start to the season and never quite made up ground(can"t remember the managers name at that time)
You must know him-always talks up the positive action he is now going to take after yet another dismal display
If only Lee Clark hadn"t turned you down-still a little bird just whispered in my ear he may be in line for a better job

what was the definitive story re lee clark. i was told that he had accepted the job and then we pulled out the morning that the announcement was to be made as it was realised NP was 'available'. got that via an 'agent' but these things are never black and white i guess.

RHYDAL-unfortunately we had a poor start to the season and never quite made up ground(can"t remember the managers name at that time)
You must know him-always talks up the positive action he is now going to take after yet another dismal display
If only Lee Clark hadn"t turned you down-still a little bird just whispered in my ear he may be in line for a better job
What, Lee Clark turned down Cardiff? Blimey, that's news to me ( and probably Rhydal as well ).

I am not sure he would get a better job - in fact things could be much worse, he could end up at Dull City

How strange, when Pearson was initially linked I remember several Hull fans on twitter feeds, forums etc all very unhappy at the fact he may leave because he'd started to build something good. How your shit finish to the season is his fault? When Nigel left you were in 8th position, the same place as you finished. So Nick Barmby who you all love didn't improve you at all.

Barmby has stated the obvious that most normal people have known for a very long time. You're owners have plenty of money but they will not continue to invest so cutbacks have to be made. Barmby obviously feels let down by this as I presume he was given some sort of assurances that player budgets wouldn't be cut. You can only work with what the toold you had and quite frankly they're not good enough. Barmby feels the fans of your club should be aware of this and chose to speak publicly about it.

Once a few of your higher earners and or players with a bit of value are sold (so the owners can recoup some of their cash) it's obvious they will be replaced with cheaper players, possibly from lower leagues in the hope they turn out to be half decent. You're squad will be half full of these hopefuls next season, and we all know only a very low percentage of these type of players end up being of real quality.

As for Lee Clark, he didn't turn us down. The deal was virtually done and only when the possibility of getting Nigel back (His agent informed us he wanted out of Hull) we turned our attention elsewhere. Lee Clark chose to lie to his supporters as did his board and told everyone that he wasn't interested in our position. He ultimately paid the price a few months later.

Enjoy another season of mid-table football.

Malky was the only one in the picture. A very shrewd piece of business by our owners IMO. Turn the telly on tomorrow to see him throwing shapes at the 'ammers.

Lee Clark...pah. White Paul Ince.

If your owners are so shrewd, why did they employ two people who, by their actions, have shown them to be lacking the means or foresight to make available the funds needed to get the 7 points you required to be in the mix at the business end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669