Pre Match Hull v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

A"musnt lose game", not only to halt our current sequence but we dont want the point gap between us widening. In their current form we will have to play well to get anything, i believe we can and will scrape a draw 1-1 Vardy, lets hope this game is then followed by 2 back to back wins in quick sucession and hopefully the arrival of a new goalscorer and defensive midfielder

I hope people boo if Lingaard gets subbed on, that was brilliant against Cardiff, really galvanized the team.

8-0 to the SuperBlueFoxMen, Lee Marshall and Nicholas Priet with four each.

We outplayed them back in September, though it's difficult to argue we've progressed much since that win.

I'd take a draw.

I don't know what the score will be but the Hull 'keeper will be MOTM.

Had it not been a bank holiday I could have met up with some of you and shown you around the Da Vinci and Warhol exhibitions...Hull-City of Culture.
Then after the match you could return back to your..........!
Contract extension for Nige!!!!!Doing a great job.
Must go and help Mrs Cafe with the sprouts!
Buon Natale Tutti!

Had it not been a bank holiday I could have met up with some of you and shown you around the The various slums...Hull-Shit hole of the UK.
Then after the match you could return back to your lovely city with 3 points AGAIN after you've anhialiated us AGAIN 3-1.
Contract extension for Nige!!!!!Doing a great job.
Must go and help Mrs Cafe remove the sprouts I inserted up her rectum this morning.
Buon Natale Tutti!

Merry Christmas to you :038:

I know it doesn't make as nice a reading as it did a few weeks ago, but is the league table on the right going to reappear anytime time soon, Jeff? Thought it was very handy indeed.

I know it doesn't make as nice a reading as it did a few weeks ago, but is the league table on the right going to reappear anytime time soon, Jeff? Thought it was very handy indeed.

The BBC one I used to nick is no longer available in a format I can use. I briefly changed it to a different one, but that didn't update. I've not been able to find anything else suitable to use yet.

If anyone knows of a website with a simple, narrow league table (preferably with no links of special formatting) let me know where it is and I'll see if I can make use of it.

Last edited:
Rhydal is still High over Saturdays result I imagine and it'S'andy for the Welsh one that one team near the top take points off the other. Either that or he needs Som er loving cos he knows the One That he Wants he might never get i.e. promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669