Pre Match Hull v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also worth pointing out that if he played to his potential every week he wouldn’t be playing for us. And he wouldn’t have drifted from Arsenal to Juventus to Derby to Leicester.
Derby?

Mavididi is starting to have that Harvey Barnes thing of being overused and under coached. He’s a good player to watch when it’s going well but if Plan A doesn’t work for him he’s just allowed to stay on the pitch to sulk and hide out on the touchline.

They should switch wings when that happens to give the full back a new challenge
Yep, or just try literally anything different. Doesn’t work like that anymore though…

Vestergaard must come back in. I don't really care if it's Coady or Faes with him. Vardy must start. Mavididi will play simply because Albrighton seems to be out of favour and there isn't anyone else in our massive squad of megastars who can realistically play there and be better, even than the shit version of Mavididi that we've seen for the last few games.

Agree with all of this. Ndidi and Vestergaard back with Faes partnering the latter. Vardy needs to start as his movement and runs are still excellent.

I'm not sure what's happened to Mavididi. It was all of a sudden. He's been awful and void of confidence, can't even take anyone on. If fit, I'd start McAteer or Albrighton and then bring Stephy on.

Agree with all of this. Ndidi and Vestergaard back with Faes partnering the latter. Vardy needs to start as his movement and runs are still excellent.

I'm not sure what's happened to Mavididi. It was all of a sudden. He's been awful and void of confidence, can't even take anyone on. If fit, I'd start McAteer or Albrighton and then bring Stephy on.
McAteer doesn't seem to work on the left, which really leaves only Albrighton as an option to replace Mavididi. Considering how much Enzo clearly doesn't trust him, it'd be a big surprise for him to get significant game time - let alone the start that Stephy's recent performances deserve. I don't know if there are other options - now Ndidi is back could Yunus play on the wing? I do wonder if maybe Justin might fill in, but he's also not covered himself in glory in his 'proper' position.

Be nice to see the wingers change wings every now and then , just to keep things fresh

Fatawu could easily play on the left - the modern day obsession with and insistence on playing left footers on the right and right footers on the left is another load of old cobblers

I agree but isn't it bizarre that we don't even consider playing Albrighton on the left? He plays all the others the 'wrong' way.

It's almost as if we've not got a PL title winning left winger sitting around twiddling his thumbs is it.

Albrighton can cross the ball better than anyone else in our team and him and Vardy understand each other. We have to be more clinical than previous matches and having that added direct dimension would be good. But then again, in Enzo we trust.

Surprised we've not heard from that Hull weirdo

[QUOTE="Ron Burgabdy (or similar) on their board" ]
We'll hit them on the counter with a smorgasbord of goals...
They'll smash us for six...
Match abandoned due to a bizzare pigeon and rare salamander incident
[/QUOTE]

I'm almost sorry to be missing this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363