Hume to Barnsley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milan now has about £4m in from transfers with a substantial extra amount coming in when Mattock finds a new team, it'll be interesting to see how much he shells out on new players.

one last time, you know for old times sake;

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUME

Be interesting now to see who comes in with the pot that has come together from these departures

he might have a budget but will anyone decent come??

Be interesting now to see who comes in with the pot that has come together from these departures

not the case anymore, i think we will have to settle for players that we'll have to mould ourselves or some oldies.

I suspect that the pot and the budget will be long way from each other.

Transfer fee wise i'd be suprised if we spent much more that the 1.2 million we got for hume in total.

There will be some freebies coming in though.

Last edited:
Transfer fee wise i'd be suprised if we spent much more that the 1.2 million we got for hume in total.

There will be some freebies coming in though.

would have taken a bit of a chunk off the wage budget, because mcauley was on decent money after his extension

All these players leaving is getting me down a bit.

I need to hear about a signing to keep my spirits up this gloomy wednesday afternoon.

All these players leaving is getting me down a bit.

I need to hear about a signing to keep my spirits up this gloomy wednesday afternoon.

I'd imagine one will be announced soon,not sure it will raise your spirits that high though

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69