Hume to Barnsley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine one will be announced soon,not sure it will raise your spirits that high though

I'd even be pleased about somebody I'd never heard of today.

Mind you, everybody we've sold so far (unsure about the stearman fee though) has been good business.

It shows how shortsighted he is, he could have stayed 6 months banged a load in and got a move to a decent club.

At least we won't have that stupid Huuuuummmme chant when he mis-controls it or spoons it wide.

Doesn't come near to the cost of the penalty he missed against Sheffield Wednesday though,

hhhhhhuuuuuummmmmmmiiiiiillllliiiiiiaaaaaaattttttttiiiinnnnnngggggggg!!

:icon_bigg

has parallels with the dickov penalty v man city
scores when taken b4 but misses the crucial one to stay in the division

its strange seeing him wearing the red shirt then blue

Remember these are the players that took us down....nothing to get upset about, there isn't one player i'd like to see stay. Thank you and good bye

I don't paricularly like seeing good players leave the club, but to be honest I don't feel like making much of it anymore, its just another finger up my bum from my home-town club that wants my support but can't be arsed to earn it at the moment. :icon_conf

brilliant....hume, stearman, the only two who tried all season!!!.....cant believe ive re-newed my season ticket!!!:098:

So who else can we expect in the coming days?

Mattock
Fryatt
Clemence
Oakley
Howard
Campbell (I hope)

That would leave us a bit threadbare. Hope the youngsters are up to it.

Real shame. What a shite club to go to too.

I don't think it is. Sure I would have liked to have kept him but he was never 'prolific' and he can easily be replaced. If he wants to move to Barnsley then good riddance to him. At least Stearman left for a club with a realistic chance of promotion. Still, I guess Hume is used to slogging it out at the foot of the Championship.

Has anyone stopped to think that these players who said they wanted to help us get back up, did actually mean just that? However then comes along a big juicy offer too good for MM to turn down, so all of a sudden the player has very little choice but to leave. I wouldn't buy these quotes saying they wanted to play in a higher division etc .... the fact is the business is too good to turn down. Therefore I don't think the players who have gone should be looked upon as bad people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00