Humee

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

have I read it right on ceefax that PNE are going to make a massive bid of 80k for Hume - I know he's not world class but I think he's worth a bit more than that

have I read it right on ceefax that PNE are going to make a massive bid of 80k for Hume - I know he's not world class but I think he's worth a bit more than that
I don't, get rid of him.

Worth more £2.5k, but although he's been a good servant for the club, he's not been prolific and it's probably time for him to move on.

They wont let him leave, the kop wont have any thing left to sing, oh hang ona minute my mistake there is always the great escape. :icon_roll

there is always the great escape. :icon_roll
Nah, it always sounds much better when it's totally out of context and absolutely no reason at all for it.

Yet more proof of how thick our fan base is :icon_razz

Whilst not being a massive fan of his,I think to sell our Top scorer for £80,000 would be the actions of fools

Never mind playing him out of position, he shouldn't be playing.
He upsets what balance there is, and he seems reluctant to try the easy option.
Maybe he justs wants the mongies to shout his name when he ****s up again.

Yeah lets flog him, we've got loads of other better options :icon_roll

Hume should not even be an option, he should be nowhere near our first team, i'd put him on the same level of ability as Hammond. Both himself and Fryatt have had far to many chances at Leicester and it's time they moved on. I'd prefer a chance go to the likes of Sappleton, Dodds or Gradel.

Hume should not even be an option, he should be nowhere near our first team, i'd put him on the same level of ability as Hammond. Both himself and Fryatt have had far to many chances at Leicester and it's time they moved on. I'd prefer a chance go to the likes of Sappleton, Dodds or Gradel.

yeah good plan....we need more kids in the team at the moment... (How do you do one of those rolling eye things? pretend theres one here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566