Humee

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah good plan....we need more kids in the team at the moment... (How do you do one of those rolling eye things? pretend theres one here.)

Have you ever seen Hume play??? And he's ment to be a senior player!!! At least youngsters might want to go out and prove themselves as first team footballers. Hume runs around like a headless chicken and if he gets the ball usually tries a 50 yard pass and gives the ball away. Yeah good plan, stick with the shite!

Have you ever seen Hume play??? And he's ment to be a senior player!!! At least youngsters might want to go out and prove themselves as first team footballers. Hume runs around like a headless chicken and if he gets the ball usually tries a 50 yard pass and gives the ball away. Yeah good plan, stick with the shite!

Hume has been crap recently i admit, but in my eyes the blame lies with IH and the tactics he's be playing. Not Hume. Its blatantly obvious he's not a right winger yet is continuely played there.

I'm not some huge Hume fan, and won't defend his crap performances. But to suggest kids could do better is just silly.

Let me get this right, we have to pay PNE £80K for them to take hume off our hands?

Sounds like a deal.....:038:

Hume has been crap recently i admit, but in my eyes the blame lies with IH and the tactics he's be playing. Not Hume. Its blatantly obvious he's not a right winger yet is continuely played there.

I'm not some huge Hume fan, and won't defend his crap performances. But to suggest kids could do better is just silly.

To me he just aint good enough wherever he plays. And why couldnt a kid do better than him anyway, he's hardly a great player is he? Joe Mattock i'd class as a kid and he's had a very good season so far. He only became a regular because he was given a chance.

To me he just aint good enough wherever he plays. And why couldnt a kid do better than him anyway, he's hardly a great player is he? Joe Mattock i'd class as a kid and he's had a very good season so far. He only became a regular because he was given a chance.

Some would argue he is as bad as Hume

80k seems a good deal to me, maybe we could throw Elvis into the deal too!

to be honest, i want hume to stay, but be played as a FORWARD!! not a right winger! Elvis can just piss off

Apparently, IH mentioned at a Q&A last week that they'd accepted a £800k bid for one of our players from a team below us in the league but the player couldn't agree personal terms.

Hume or Fryatt to Preston likely.

it must be a typo, surely

and er...isn't the transfer window shut? or am i being thick

No more permanent transfers until May, and Hume is under contract until 2010, so I reckon this is a total non-story.

Selling him for anything short of a decent profit - I think we paid somewhere in the region of 500K with sell on clauses - would be ridiculous IMO. I would be amazed if we accepted anything less than a million for him, and I imagine we'd initially turn down offers of more than that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669