Humour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billyjof

Been an overseas resident now for over 6 years .

The place I am living has a pretty low bar when it comes to televised comedy although a few stand up acts are quality, as is their political situation.

TV is a few years behind. Anything of note to look out for?

Cheers.

camberwell fox

Been an overseas resident now for over 6 years .

The place I am living has a pretty low bar when it comes to televised comedy although a few stand up acts are quality, as is their political situation.

TV is a few years behind. Anything of note to look out for?

Cheers.
No, Cheers is rubbish.

jb5000

What have you liked in the past? I wouldn't recommend the same to Mrs Brown or Curb Your Enthusiasm fans.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Are you sure that you're not in the UK?

Anything of note to look out for?
Brickleberry is required viewing

When I eventually get around to achieving total global domination, Brickleberry studies will be a compulsory subject for all school students, from junior infants class upwards

Billyjof

Are you sure that you're not in the UK?
When you eagerly await the new season of Shaun McCallif's 'Mad as Hell' things are pretty dire.

Brickleberry is required viewing

When I eventually get around to achieving total global domination, Brickleberry studies will be a compulsory subject for all school students, from junior infants class upwards
Straight to Amazon wish list for Xmas posting it is then.

Macky

Gruntled Member
I

Have to admit thought you were taking the piss and talking about that superhero nonsense 'Arrow' (often find my wife watching.) But yes mate of mine gave me first 2 seasons of Archer a while back and loved it.
Lana is currently top of my list of animated characters that I want to ****, with Cheryl/Cherlene at number three

Motown Fox

Before anybody asks, number two is Hayley from American Dad
Interesting subject Macky and made me think about what if you went to a party where everyone was dressed as an animated/cartoon character or Superhero who would you go for and of course who would you prefer to go as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 29  82
Manchester City 28  57
Leicester 29  53
Chelsea 29  48
Manchester Utd 29  45
Wolves 29  43
Sheffield Utd 28  43
Tottenham  29  41