I Bloody Love Me Some Marcin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

What an absolute beast of a player. If you were a striker how could you not look take one look at him and brick yourself about having any chance of getting past him.

872103,937744,16.jpg

I bet he's got the names of his victims in those tattoos somewhere. Beast

What a man.

Has he got a song yet?
What about rejigging the mighty quinn with mighty Marcin?

Has he got a song yet?
What about rejigging the mighty quinn with mighty Marcin?

I don't think he needs one, everyone in the ground should just 'Grrrrr!!!!' for him instead. Far more appropriate.

A great signing...

Played at the top level and a definite winner...

Last season I questioned the fact that NP didn't seem to want to bring in experienced players but this season with the signings of Was, GTF and Hammond he's definitely sorted that and we're reaping the rewards...

We look like a proper team and it's great to watch - Bring on Florist!

To the tune of 'tusk' - by fleetwood mac.
'Dont try to take it round him, dont try to run it past him...DA DA DA..... BEAST!!!!'

A great signing...

Played at the top level and a definite winner...

Last season I questioned the fact that NP didn't seem to want to bring in experienced players but this season with the signings of Was, GTF and Hammond he's definitely sorted that and we're reaping the rewards...

We look like a proper team and it's great to watch - Bring on Florist!

I've not seen a huge amount of us live this season but based on today, Hammond could be a key signing. When he came on he controlled the pace of the game and just seemed very assured. James did too, to be fair.

I've not seen a huge amount of us live this season but based on today, Hammond could be a key signing. When he came on he controlled the pace of the game and just seemed very assured. James did too, to be fair.

Hammond is the sort of player who does the non spectacular things particularly well - he was a key player in Southampton's double promotion.

The other thing that has been mentioned is that these new "old heads" are bringing a mature element to the dressing room again something missing from last season...

At last! We have a heavily tattooed player. Something we have been lacking in recent years. Makes all the difference.

At last! We have a heavily tattooed player. Something we have been lacking in recent years. Makes all the difference.

Beckfords neck doesn't count because that was just ridiculous.

The bench is - shall we say nicer - without Marcin. He used to sit there muttering to Graham Taylor Fletcher like a couple of old time Resurrection Men wondering which medical researcher would pay for a corpse.
I used to worry about that young Arsenal loan player. What would Mr and Mrs Miquel say if they knew the company he was keeping?

The bench is - shall we say nicer - without Marcin. He used to sit there muttering to Graham Taylor Fletcher like a couple of old time Resurrection Men wondering which medical researcher would pay for a corpse.
I used to worry about that young Arsenal loan player. What would Mr and Mrs Miquel say if they knew the company he was keeping?
:icon_lol:

But who is this Graham dude?

The strange noise that resulted from Was blocking a shot with his face at Watford surely means he is 75% metal. It didn't even faze him, he got back up and got stuck in!

Marcins' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools with Marcin.
Some people piss their name in the snow. Marcin can piss his name into concrete.
Superman owns a pair of Marcin pajamas.
Marcins' dog is trained to pick up his own poop because Marcin will not take shit from anyone.
Crocodiles don't blink, but Marcin won a staring contest with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669