I Bloody Love Me Some Marcin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcins' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools with Marcin.
Some people piss their name in the snow. Marcin can piss his name into concrete.
Superman owns a pair of Marcin pajamas.
Marcins' dog is trained to pick up his own poop because Marcin will not take shit from anyone.
Crocodiles don't blink, but Marcin won a staring contest with one.

I'm sorry, but he's no Chuck Norris.

Watch him have nightmare tomorrow.

Thought he went over a bit easy a couple of times.
Not his best game today, but then who did have ?

Thought he went over a bit easy a couple of times.
Not his best game today, but then who did have ?

Getting booked after 5 minutes for a nothing challenge can't have helped his overall performance.

Getting booked after 5 minutes for a nothing challenge can't have helped his overall performance.

I think that was on his mind during the game.
It never helps getting booked so early. I didn't think his challenge was too bad as he went to pull out but his momentum meant he followed through. The player jumped over any way. In the past you might have got away with a ticking off and warning.

But the Forest player not booked when Knockaert was booked who was eventually booked for kicking the ball away could have been booked twice before that happened, which Billy Davies recognised by taking him off and bringing that twat Halford on.

Last edited:
I think that was on his mind during the game.
It never helps getting booked so early. I didn't think his challenge was too bad as he went to pull out but his momentum meant he followed through. The player jumped over any way. In the past you might have got away with a ticking off and warning.

But the Forest player not booked when Knockaert was booked who was eventually booked for kicking the ball away could have been booked twice before that happened, which Billy Davies recognised by taking him off and bringing that twat Halford on.

That's the thing really, Lee Mason booked two of our players early on and it looked like he was setting a precedent that not much would be tolerated. However lots more heavy tackles and acts of dissent occurred and he didn't say a thing. And to top it off he gave a very soft penalty when the home crowd were very much on his back. It was a poor performance from him.

That's not to say we couldn't have overcome it, had we not been so shit.

Last edited:
Jesus Esther Christ, what the blue **** does all this mean MoFo?

It means I was on my phone at he time in a car park in Worksop and so not use the old comma, or two, which I should have and the using the name of the Forest player - Lascelles - would have been useful too.

I take it you are still on your phone :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670