i like my ipod but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my iPod.
Being a ridiculously vain man as long as I look good I'm happy.

Your not acually noel fielding are you? If you are then i'm a great fan of your work :icon_lol:

Your not acually noel fielding are you? If you are then i'm a great fan of your work :icon_lol:

I share many traits with our Noel.
The beautiful looks,the exquisite hair and the ability to talk to animals.
Alas, that's where the similarities end.

I share many traits with our Noel.
The beautiful looks,the exquisite hair and the ability to talk to animals.
Alas, that's where the similarities end.

I much prefer a camera that can take excellent pictures, a music player that can produce the kind of sound only a dedicated unit can and a phone that concentrates on making phone calls (though I do have a PDA style phone for calendar convenience :icon_wink)

I much prefer a camera that can take excellent pictures, a music player that can produce the kind of sound only a dedicated unit can and a phone that concentrates on making phone calls (though I do have a PDA style phone for calendar convenience :icon_wink)

The sound quality out of a Sony Ericsson phone is excellent.

That's all very well, but why did you quote my post?

Always been anti-iPod but having bought my two daughter one each for Christmas I am seriously tempted to get one for myself as well.

i've lost mine, so am going to buy a new one in the new year

:(

Did you know durham has a built in ipod in his iphone ? He never mentions it at all and never gets it out his pocket in the 1884 or during the match :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::045:

I have an ipod touch, its nothing short of amazing.

Built in Wifi, youtube connection. All of the Iphone features bar the phone, email and camera. Plus its thinner.

The one thing I hate. iTunes is an absolute wanky program, and with over 5,000 songs already on my Media Player, I can't be arsed to sit there for hours on end uploading every CD back onto iTunes.

I might just flog my iPod and get a normal mp3 player.

Do Creative Zens use the 'drag and drop' way of uploading music?

i have a Creative Zen and 'drag and drop' tunes onto it via Windows Media Player ;) (not that i use it that often even though it was a 30th birthday present from my fella last year oops)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669