I love Levein but leave our wonderkid alone!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homer, that's gotta be Wii, wiiiss, wiiiiiiii. Shit I can't even type it.
You know that little get that has an agent called Hall.
Anywy, saying his name makes me puke :evil:

Is CL losing it or aint he good enough.
If he is good lets hope CL signs Hyalmar Thorarinsson

we got him! sorry guys!
unfortunately tho, we now have a new owner who says we dont have to sell anyone, and weve already told celtic to fck off when they put in bids for hartley (a born celtic fan)
any other jambos u get r likely 2 b rejects as we can afford to keep our players now
(dammit, we can even afford to keep maybury now :x )

Good for you Youngscot,only trouble you might find is keeping an unhappy player.If for instance Hartley is so big a Celtic fan then he is going to want to play for them and you are going to have a player who might be a little resentful that his dream move was blocked.Hope not and good luck today in the Cup :wink:

You have now become a richmans play thing, He will bring in some mindless manager that does as he is told. He will buy what players he want and he will dispose of all those players you currently like so much. and where will the come? here of course.

lol aye but its an adventure eh? :)
i thought the same about hartley. but in the 2 games since window closed hes been fantastic. his run and pass for our second yesterday was a work of art. by the way, keep an eye open for saulius mikaliunus, our young lithuanan winger. hes been somethin else and hes just a laddie. gonna be phenomonal
sry to hear about crewe game btw, bit of a disappointment. have u noticed yet how games that may have been drawn b4 r now won and games that mite have been lost r now being drawn? havent seen ure guys play this year yet, but i bet leveins got a stuffy, hard to break down defense in place
im away to put a tenner on ure lot reaching the playoffs, i cant see many teams who r gonna b able to compete with ure squad in the last part of the season
good luck!

Thanks Youngscot. I like your faith. but I dont think you realise how bad we where prior to CL coming along.
We have improved a great deal and CL is doing good job of making a silk purse from a pigs ear. but we need more silk if we are going to succeed

Wonderkid

I see the Hearts Wonderkid was an unused sub on Saturday, he must be really good!, still id have him if the price is similar to the other dealings

The thing is with the youngsters, you never know until you try them in your team. Infact that applies to any player.

Levien will do the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670