I wish I'd never....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

Gone to a meeting in Kent yesterday in a soft top with the roof down yesterday.

My incredibly red head from the journey will be a beacon to those playing tonight.

Any more regrets?

Well, if you planned each chartered course.....

Gone to a meeting in Kent yesterday in a soft top with the roof down yesterday.

My incredibly red head from the journey will be a beacon to those playing tonight.

Any more regrets?

But Kent is lovely isnt it? So it was all worth it.

depends what sort of rag top, I can see you in a Jimny.....

Ooh, dunno then! I'm pretty sure it was Chelmsford, but the boss also said it was in Kent, so now I'm confused

Edit: just checked and it was Chelmsford town centre in Essex, the boss is an idiot!

Last edited:
Ooh, dunno then! I'm pretty sure it was Chelmsford, but the boss also said it was in Kent, so now I'm confused!

How did you cross the Thames?

Edit: Cancel that question!!

Last edited:
Yeah thicko, why would I cross the Thames? :icon_wink:icon_bigg

I don't know. Perhaps you might have wanted to take a side trip from the Essex part of Kent to the Kent part of Kent.

I don't know. Perhaps you might have wanted to take a side trip from the Essex part of Kent to the Kent part of Kent.

:icon_bigg I will have to take this out on the boss tomorrow. I've been telling everyone all day I went to Kent! Geography has never been my strong point!

:icon_bigg I will have to take this out on the boss tomorrow. I've been telling everyone all day I went to Kent! Geography has never been my strong point!

Are you sure you went Beights? As I'm pretty sure Audi don't even make an A3 rag top :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46