I wonder if anybody is the slightest bit interested whether it is Grayson or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It IS Grayson !

That snag will be sorted, don't fear the only reason Burrows is still here is because Megson can't take him. Little will be here FACT.

Not convinced still of the 'FACT' bit re Little, but I like the cut of your jib......

Re: It 'could' be Grayson !

I don't think anybody said we should go for Scunthorpe's Manager.We were just using him has a comparison has a similar manger who has had very little money to spend and whose team are faring better than Graysons.It was to try and prove rightly or wrongly that perhaps some people only wanted Grayson because he is an Ex LCFC Player and had he not have played for the club then they wouldn't have even mentioned him

I don't really care why people mentioned the Scunny manager to be honest, I just threw that in to add colour. My main point clearly was that comments of us recruiting a relegation zone manager were clearly full of plop when you see they're only a win below us.

I think you'd have to be a bit daft to limit him to just a "relegation zone" manager.

LA Galaxy are on the lookout for a high profile manager.

Megson could be on the move again :icon_lol:

Re: It IS Grayson !

:102:

WTF are you talking about? This thread is about the potnetial of a new manager and you pick up on a random post and start spouting on about a load of bollocks :102:
Well Ruth 11 thought it made sense, post 149 :102:

whats the burrows, taggs situation at the moment?

Starter of the thread - he's got contacts with all sorts of journo's (looking at post history) yet never been right. :icon_roll

What do journo's know? even if he has contacts they are people who write fiction for a living. occasinally they are lucky and get it right.

Same goes for coaches, they will know nothing except rumours. Manderic would not have even spoken to Burrows and Taggs, nevermind a coach.

Shame on you, Homer - it's common knowledge that they'll be playing Strip Poker....

I hope they are very good players, then
vomit-smiley-007.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673