Iain Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ian Dowie

dowie would leave, he wanted to come to leicester before cov anyway,

Gonna be expensive for a manager who's only going to be here till Christmas.

Can't see it: but that's possibly because I have my eyes tight shut waiting for this nightmare prospect to fade.

he won't come here-its hardly going to improve his reputation in the footballing world now is it ? i doubt he wants to be known as a manager who jumps ship easily on top of being one who lies to clubs.

No thanks, all of you are being fooled by 4 decent games at the start of the season. looks at the wider picture.

he won't come here-its hardly going to improve his reputation in the footballing world now is it ? i doubt he wants to be known as a manager who jumps ship easily on top of being one who lies to clubs.

Surely he's got that rep already after the Palace fiasco, so what has he got to lose? It would be precious to see the KovSkum faces if we take their manager after their only bit of 'success' in 20 years , then sack him.

well he got palace promoted and he did well at oldham, had bad luck at charlton, and a good start at covskum, so i wouldnt mind to be honest

well he got palace promoted and he did well at oldham, had bad luck at charlton, and a good start at covskum, so i wouldnt mind to be honest

Find the reason he got sacked from charlton and you may change your mind.

Got palace relegated and left in disgrace.
Spent loads at charlton and got sacked because they were doing shit.
Decent start at cov but all palace fans say he has a instant impact then things start to go bad

What a well constructed and thought out statement.:038:

contains his opinion and backed up with 'why', very good post.

Decent start at cov but all palace fans say he has a instant impact then things start to go bad

Ahh yes that instant impact what seen them in his first few months end up in the relegation zone of Championship only to rise and get promoted to the playoffs 5 months later. :icon_roll

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670