If Senegal beat Algeria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking goal by the way, even if the right full back looked as if he'd been smoking some of Macky's finest before the game.
That right back is one of Brann's most important players. No wonder we were relgated...... Although he plays central midfield for the club, and not right back like yesterday.

Tbf win or lose yesterday, he was unlikely to play on Saturday after travelling. The quarter final is Sunday. So if not knocked out, far more realistic of him playing against Palace.

Last edited:
Looks like he's learned from his time at Leicester:

'.....Riyad Mahrez's poor delivery doesn't beat the first man though.'

(From the BBC online commentary on tonight's game)

Last edited:
personally i wanted Mahrez to get further and come back confident for the lat 14 games.
As it is, he's scored in the equivalent of the European Championships and done himself a lot of favours. He's morelikely to feed ammo to krammo than anyone on our team. But i won't celebrate his team losing!

personally i wanted Mahrez to get further and come back confident for the lat 14 games.
As it is, he's scored in the equivalent of the European Championships and done himself a lot of favours. He's morelikely to feed ammo to krammo than anyone on our team. But i won't celebrate his team losing!

doublelikeplus

Ghana had Schlupp examined by an independent doctor who said he shouldn't fly. So they can't have any complaints.

Well that's a relief, hadn't known about this. [mongie]Although, he should have been happy to walk to represent his country at their continental championships[end mongie]

Well that's a relief, hadn't known about this. [mongie]Although, he should have been happy to walk to represent his country at their continental championships[end mongie]

Yes too right. But I understand that he was asked to swim to North Africa which at his age shouldn't have been an issue but the club wasn't sure about the exact route from the Grand Union canal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669