If Southampton beat West Brom will we go down?

• Yes

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

fludie

Peanut Thief

The game tomorrow is massive for us.

I think we will.

I think we will.

This is a poll that is really going to challenge the brain. Sort of like "If there is a heavy downpour of rain to-day, will the pavement get wet?".

You do keep challenging us with these incisive questions, Fludie! I've given it a lot of thought and after agonising about I've bit the bullet and here goes : my final view is that it would not be entirely in the best interests of Leicester City if Southampton beat WBA.

This is a poll that is really going to challenge the brain. Sort of like "If there is a heavy downpour of rain to-day, will the pavement get wet?".

You do keep challenging us with these incisive questions, Fludie! I've given it a lot of thought and after agonising about I've bit the bullet and here goes : my final view is that it would not be entirely in the best interests of Leicester City if Southampton beat WBA.
I've given it a bit more thought than you, Redditch. I have analysed it and came up with this;

If Southampton beat West Brom tonight, I don't know if we will go down, especially as it all depends on both of our respective last games of the season.

Last edited:

I think we will.

Bring back Jessel - pollster extraordinaire!

I've given it a bit more thought than you, Redditch. I have analysed it and came up with this;

If Southampton beat West Brom tonight, I don't know if we will go down, especially as it all depends on both of our respective last games of the season.

Bloody hell Melton! How do you work these things out - I could never have sussed that.

I think it's essential that you pm Fludie so that he can get in touch with Mr Holloway who can then reasssure that nice Mr Mandaric about the situation and tell the battling boys in blue that actually it is still important that they try to score some goals next Saturday.

And of course, all thenks to Fludie for teasing out these issues through his intelligently judged poll.

Bloody hell Melton! How do you work these things out - I could never have sussed that.

I think it's essential that you pm Fludie so that he can get in touch with Mr Holloway who can then reasssure that nice Mr Mandaric about the situation and tell the battling boys in blue that actually it is still important that they try to score some goals next Saturday.

And of course, all thenks to Fludie for teasing out these issues through his intelligently judged poll.

I'd rather they try and score some goals on Sunday though.....:icon_razz

I take back the very mild sarcasm Fludie - I can see that your searching question has already attracted 20 voters.

I am still working on the precise words for my own poll question which should bring them out in droves - at the moment I have in mind ' Will it be a setback to Milan's three year plan for premiership status if we get relegated to League 1?'

West brom must put there best team to get a result today, too secure auto promotion,

West brom must put there best team to get a result today, too secure auto promotion,
You'd better forward your post to Tony Mowbray and his coaching staff. I bet they've overlooked this nugget of wisdom.

You'd better forward your post to Tony Mowbray and his coaching staff. I bet they've overlooked this nugget of wisdom.

Don't worry Melton, I am only 30 mins drive from the Hawthorns so I will nip over to have a personal word just in case Mowbray doesn't happen to pick up his TBalls PMs this afternoon.

I couldn't forgive myself if we were relegated just because the Baggies and their supporters weren't arsed about this game because they have'nt 't been following the league table lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566