IF we lose Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listy

Every single City player and those in management should be sacked. Play the kids. wadda you all reckon?

With a capital I it seems.

Bit ott W. The guy seems just as exasperated as the rest of us, just trying to look for the answer.:icon_roll
Alas just changing the personnel is not!

Trying to be rational - there are one or two players who would be worth trying to hold on to,but unfortunately those very few will be the ones who will be snapped up if we are relegated.

However, in the main - I would go for the big clear out. If we are relegated this will be the biggest let down in our history because we have sufficient individual playing strength to be able to finish above the likes of Blackpool.

The whole situation at The Walkers is nothing less than horrific. The players have failed to put in the effort and the football management has failed to sort out the problems. In this situation - a massive exodus is called for - but I am realistic to know that that is easier said than done.

Change has to start from the top. Mandaric has to understand that he needs more expertise alongside him in driving footballing policy; the manager is no good and must be replaced; I'm not against the idea of taking a big chance and playing as many youngsters as is realistic but it has to be justifiable on an individual level based on merit and potential - not on a blind faith in youth.

Even if we are not relegated, i think a similar policy is necessary. If we go into next season with the same management,same players and same attitudes - all we will get is more of the same woe.

Every single City player and those in management should be sacked. Play the kids. wadda you all reckon?

without wanting to be facetious we could loose on Sunday and still stay up.

with regards to playing the kids it worked for soton v WBA, weso will probably play hopefuly Worley too must be better than Bruno

Not sure about Worley, he has not had great reports/remarks from reserve performances although he was omitted this week(v Bradford Res)which suggest he will play some part on Sunday.

It's got to be a top to bottom clear-out. And I'm saying that with reference to Redditch Fox, as opposed to SJN Fox.

Saw that Milan won't be at the game and that Holloway considers things to be 'business as usual' in the words of the Mercury. Wouldn't be surprised if Milan's reached the 'leave them to rot' stage now. Of course he has business commitments he can't avoid, but were it a play-off final I'm sure you'd have seen him.

This attitude, along with Holloway's repeated 'we might need nothing' line should guarantee us relegation, unless Southampton's management are trying as hard as ours to demotivate their players.

Not seen anything yet to make me believe people are suddenly going to stand up and be counted. Neither have I seen anything to make me believe that one of the worst managers I've ever seen at any level with any club will finally, rightly be told to piss off. And even if he does, up or down, I can't help but imagine it to be a futile change.

If we lose Sunday, and Soton draw/win, i will be royaly pissed off, knowing this could have been avoided if we had ditched IH months ago.

Trying to be rational - there are one or two players who would be worth trying to hold on to,but unfortunately those very few will be the ones who will be snapped up if we are relegated.

However, in the main - I would go for the big clear out. If we are relegated this will be the biggest let down in our history because we have sufficient individual playing strength to be able to finish above the likes of Blackpool..

Like a big clear out & a new batch of players worked well this season....

Change has to start from the top. Mandaric has to understand that he needs more expertise alongside him in driving footballing policy;

Thought MM had over 20 years of running football clubs, so who would you suggest comes in Pleat, G Taylor, Harry Bassett......

Like a big clear out & a new batch of players worked well this season....

Thought MM had over 20 years of running football clubs, so who would you suggest comes in Pleat, G Taylor, Harry Bassett......

1. I think that there is plenty of evidence in the game that signing better players can improve a football team.

2 As Bernard Shaw once said "Experience is a catalogue of a failures".

I wouldn't go with any in your propsed list - nor Peter Taylor; nor any member of your friend Holloways's family nor John McCarrick.

So after a general consensus that, on paper, we have one of the best squads in the Championship and that for some reason our manager can't get them to perform, people now want a wholesale clearout.

This place is f*ckin bizarre at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670