IF we lose Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after a general consensus that, on paper, we have one of the best squads in the Championship and that for some reason our manager can't get them to perform, people now want a wholesale clearout.

This place is f*ckin bizarre at times.

To be fair, I wouldn;t say that there's a general consensus about that at all

I think that most of 'em are shite, for example

Rule 4. No need to call him an Idiot at all. :mad:

Bit ott W. The guy seems just as exasperated as the rest of us, just trying to look for the answer.:icon_roll
Alas just changing the personnel is not!

Somebody that starts a new thread up by suggesting we should sack everybody is an idiot and compared to some of the language used by other posters is fairly restrained.

Somebody that starts a new thread up by suggesting we should sack everybody is an idiot and compared to some of the language used by other posters is fairly restrained.

They have been incurring infractions. :icon_wink I can understand your frustration but how about trying to gently point out to the poster the deficiencies in their argument. :icon_wink

They have been incurring infractions. :icon_wink
I can vouch for that, but I would never call anybody an idiot for expressing their opinion and I would never try to belittle anybody for an opinion different to mine. They do that themselves just by being wrong :icon_wink:icon_bigg

So after a general consensus that, on paper, we have one of the best squads in the Championship and that for some reason our manager can't get them to perform, people now want a wholesale clearout.

I used to think like that.
nono.gif

They have been incurring infractions. :icon_wink I can understand your frustration but how about trying to gently point out to the poster the deficiencies in their argument. :icon_wink

So would ...you're talking bollocks be any better? :102::icon_lol:

Last edited:

Not may of us would stay on here if it was anything else. Complete bollux but its good healthy bollux. :icon_wink

<------------

Hahaa! Well Spotted webbo

Last edited:
Can you believe that not that long ago, I was banned for posting a dead rabbit?

Can you believe that not that long ago, I was banned for posting a dead rabbit?

Do you just run through a checklist of things that you have to mention each year?:icon_roll

It was over four years ago. I didn't see the pictures myself, another mod deleted them, but at the time it was a good excuse to get rid of you for a while.

And maybe that time is drawing near again ?

we all know that it's Vixen's depressing rain shower that has got us into this position. If she changes it, we'll be fine - otherwise we are doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669