Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll go on record.

I think Cooper is a decent manager.

He’s not the right man for the job at the moment and it will end in tears.
Mate I think 90% of the managers quoted are decent, it is about providing the culture and time for a manager to flourish. I wonder if this has dented any player recruitment during the summer?

It’s great how differing peoples opinions are.

Because Steve Cooper would be my number one choice. He has had success at every managerial position he has had, and has always left a team in a better position than when he took over.

Yep, Cooper would be a yes from me.

I didn't really watch much of his Forest team (of all the teams I might watch, they come above only Derby and Ilkeston Juniors) - but doesn't he have a reputation for playing a passing style and for blooding academy products, would be much more suitable than Moyes. His record in terms of where he joined them and where he left them speaks for itself, so I would be keen as it's looking like Potter sees us as now being beneath him. I've been very impressed by Corberan's teams though and feel that would be the nearest thing to a continuity fit

It’s great how differing peoples opinions are.

Because Steve Cooper would be my number one choice. He has had success at every managerial position he has had, and has always left a team in a better position than when he took over.
I actually have no idea how I feel about it. He did some great things with Forest but he lost a hell of a lot of games before he was removed. I can see why he may be good for us but we will have to make some big changes to the way we play and I'm not convinced that's the way to go.

Honestly have no clue about whether this will be a good or bad thing!

I actually have no idea how I feel about it. He did some great things with Forest but he lost a hell of a lot of games before he was removed. I can see why he may be good for us but we will have to make some big changes to the way we play and I'm not convinced that's the way to go.

Although he mixed the style up a bit at Forest (personally find this refreshing that he doesn’t stick to his one philosophy), Swansea played a very similar way to us when he was there.

We should get some in the next week or so to at least give whoever a chance, I think de zebra from Brighton could work, I like his passion

We should try de zebra from brighton

Although he mixed the style up a bit at Forest (personally find this refreshing that he doesn’t stick to his one philosophy), Swansea played a very similar way to us when he was there.
In all honesty, I don't know anything about his time at Swansea. I think he's probably the front runner and that doesn't fill me with a sense of dread but I'm not excited by it. A 'suck it and see' appointment this one.

Won 12 games from 55 with Forest in the Prem. Pretty naff record given hiw much they spent. Not overly enthused about this one tbh. Feel like Corberan would be a better appointment...

We should get some in the next week or so to at least give whoever a chance, I think de zebra from Brighton could work, I like his passion
No. We should take the necessary time to bring in who we think is the right man for the job.

And besides, the hiring manger process takes time and is rarely black and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00