Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. We should take the necessary time to bring in who we think is the right man for the job.

And besides, the hiring manger process takes time and is rarely black and white.
The hiring process should be pretty easy looking at leicesters track record every time we get somebody half decent we loose them to another club , so we should of had our eyes open looking for a replacement a while ago when Leicester getting promoted was first mentioned

It’s great how differing peoples opinions are.

Because Steve Cooper would be my number one choice. He has had success at every managerial position he has had, and has always left a team in a better position than when he took over.

Number one choice?

11 wins in 49 Premier League matches.

We need 50 points. He barely kept Forest up when he was there. Make no mistake, their fans love him because he brought them back to the promise land. The job here, is very different.

I'd rather someone like Corberán than Cooper. Yes he's unproven at Premier League level but I'd rather unproven than already proven to not be good enough.

Let’s pick a complete unknown. I wasn’t enamoured with the way we played I used to call it like watching jelly set in the fridge. One step forward 3 passes back very boring but it worked in the championship I don’t think it would work in the premiership so somebody unknown like our last manager was might be the answer

Number one choice?

11 wins in 49 Premier League matches.

We need 50 points. He barely kept Forest up when he was there. Make no mistake, their fans love him because he brought them back to the promise land. The job here, is very different.

I'd rather someone like Corberán than Cooper. Yes he's unproven at Premier League level but I'd rather unproven than already proven to not be good enough.
Is this the Corberan with an 18% win ratio with Olympiakos in a one team league? That Corberan?

Is this the Corberan with an 18% win ratio with Olympiakos in a one team league? That Corberan?
Enzo’s record before joining us wasn’t very impressive, did alright last season.
Claudio had never won the Premier league before he joined us.

Let’s pick a complete unknown. I wasn’t enamoured with the way we played I used to call it like watching jelly set in the fridge. One step forward 3 passes back very boring but it worked in the championship I don’t think it would work in the premiership so somebody unknown like our last manager was might be the answer
This is a confusing post. Setting aside that you’re referring to a man with two UEFA Cups and a Serie A title to his name as an “unknown”, you say here that you didn’t enjoy his football and it wouldn’t work next season, but we should hire someone of similar profile. What’s the logic behind this?

Oh you must be talking about the time he was employed by an emotionally unstable owner for about 6 weeks. Yeh got you.

You know as well as I do that 11 matches and in those circumstances is no reflection of his ability.

WOTS is that the Cooper has been offered the job. An associate of mine was out at dinner tonight persuading him to take it. My associate is one of the youth coaches. Jesus.

COOPS is apparently hesitant due to the Forest history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00