Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddy Power still has closed book on Potter

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240610_195256_Paddy Power.jpg
    Screenshot_20240610_195256_Paddy Power.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 19
Potter is better than Cooper. We need an appointment this week, obviously the right candidate, but if they've identified him already, let's stop faffing and get him in.

Whoever the boss is, I can't wait to support the team and manager. This will be a long, hard-fought season. For the first time since The Great Escape season, we're underdogs. And depending on the amount of points we're deducted, we could be massive underdogs.

I'd obviously rather not have points deducted but assuming we're deducted something, I'm super excited for this season. This might be the reset we need to bring back some passion and grit to the fan base.

It's Us vs Them and this is the mentality the whole club needs to embrace. Can't ****ing wait.

All a big massive Meh - but sooner Potter than Cooper, Moyes or Corberan

And sooner a ****ing auld tramp off the street than Solksjaer

Potter is better than Cooper. We need an appointment this week, obviously the right candidate, but if they've identified him already, let's stop faffing and get him in.

Whoever the boss is, I can't wait to support the team and manager. This will be a long, hard-fought season. For the first time since The Great Escape season, we're underdogs. And depending on the amount of points we're deducted, we could be massive underdogs.

I'd obviously rather not have points deducted but assuming we're deducted something, I'm super excited for this season. This might be the reset we need to bring back some passion and grit to the fan base.

It's Us vs Them and this is the mentality the whole club needs to embrace. Can't ****ing wait.
Well damn! Now I'm pumped too!

Pretty sure at 5000/1 we were underdogs during that year.

Does Percy or WOTS actually know if we are talking to any managers?
Do you start with your first choice and work down the desirability list as they say NO, for whatever reason?

It would be silly to go for the 10th on the list if your first choice was available and met all the criteria.
So yes, start at the top and work down
Then when you get to about 8th, bring in someone like Vincent Kompamy
Ala Bayern Munich

This is taking forever. It’s been 3 weeks since we knew he was leaving ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00