Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to the most reliable source (The Sun)! our transfer embargo has now been lifted and the £10 million compensation received from Chelsea has meant we no longer require a “fire sale,” can this be correct?
The LM has this:
Leicester City's transfer embargo has reportedly been lifted by the Premier League in what would be a huge boost for the club - and their prospective new manager.

The LM has this:
Leicester City's transfer embargo has reportedly been lifted by the Premier League in what would be a huge boost for the club - and their prospective new manager.
But surely that occurred because the embargo was in place in The Championship and that doesn’t apply to the Premier League?

The LM has this:
Forgive my ignorance here, I always thought the transfer embargo was given by the EFL? My understanding is that our punishment was for breaking the PSR when we were in the Premiere league last time round, and the likely punishment will be up to 15 points?
This means that LCFC can spend money to acquire new players and must ensure they stay within the parameters of PSR which I believe is 103 million pounds over any two year period?

Watching Kante playing for France against Austria..... wow, hasn't lost anything. No wonder we only went and won it, with him in the team. I've just placed a bet on France to win it now (unfortunately).

Watching Kante playing for France against Austria..... wow, hasn't lost anything. No wonder we only went and won it, with him in the team. I've just placed a bet on France to win it now (unfortunately).
Pretty sure he won't be our new manager.....

Ignoring how good he might be, at least there is no compensation to pay out. Maybe a big bonus if he keeps us up. Probably a huge bonus if gets us into top ten or European places. What was his salary at Brighton? He would have been on stupid money at Chelsea I expect.

Would have preferred Cooper but can’t complain at this.

I’d take anyone who would put a second striker up top when losing 1-0 to mediocre opposition to be fair

View attachment 18732

Potter appears to have a new look. Obviously know how to get the board's attention here.
Lm has this: Leicester City are closing in on a deal to appoint former Chelsea manager Graham Potter as new manager, with latest reports saying that a deal is ‘close’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00