If you hate Holloway - read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcfc94

I and many other people have recently been discussing the game against Blackpool this Saturday, which marks the return Of Ian Holloway, the manager that got us relegated to league 1 for the only time in the clubs history, signed some of LCFC's worst players ever and then quit us when we got relegated - and is surely the worst manager in the clubs history.

So..
To show how much we hate him, me and a load of friends have came up with an idea, to print out a load of Holloway masks, with the word TWAT written on them, and hand them out before the Blackpool game.

So, how many people on here would be willing to wear 1 of these masks - to show how much we despise him, as if lots of people on here would be willing to - then we can make it a reality!!

Pathetic.

And wasn't he sacked, rather than quit?
And which players did Holloway sign that were the worst ever?

From foxes-talk

I'd wear one though haha

Last edited:
Pathetic.

And wasn't he sacked, rather than quit?
And which players did Holloway sign that were the worst ever?

Upon further research, it was mutual consent.
Barry Hayles, Gabor Bori, Zsolt Lacszo are a few of many terrible players that he signed

Milan made the mistake of hiring him and giving him funds to sign people. Holloway never did anything through malice, the bloke was just out of his depth and all of the media attention he drew on himself gave him the chance to give the press what they wanted and be all funny and quotable.

The guy isn't a twat, just not a very good manager.

Brilliant. So we're going to have a bunch of people wearing masks with the word 'TWAT' on them? Might I suggest not having the word twat, I think the fact you are wearing them in the first place will make that apparent enough...

How much will these masks be?
I'm not wearing one if it's more than a fiver, end of.

How much will these masks be?
I'm not wearing one if it's more than a fiver, end of.

Just write twat on your own forehead Mackerel, if everyone has the IH masks on I think people will know what you're getting at.

Yours should be half price.

I'm not looking for a discount, I'll pay the going rate, but I'm not paying more than a fiver.
That's how these kind of protests always falls down, they charge too much and so hardly anyone bothers.

Upon further research, it was mutual consent.
Barry Hayles, Gabor Bori, Zsolt Lacszo are a few of many terrible players that he signed

We didn't get relegated because those 3 players were on the books you plank.

We got relegated because over the course of 9-10 months, we simply weren't good enough. The season was already 4 months old when he joined.

Rather than printing a picture of Holloway, I think it will be more suitable to print a picture of you!

Come on, it would be a laugh:081:

It would not be a laugh.

Why would a Leicester supporter want to bring shame upon the club? I am sure I would not be the only person who would write to Ian Holloway asking him not to judge the fans by a bad mannered minority.

There could also be consequnences for the club. It would certainly go against the Respect campaign. The FA might regard organised obscenities as very different from a few cowardly and obscene chants against a man who cannot answer back.

Haha, come on own up..who is it pretending to be this clown?

He's only made four posts, so it's probably some Cov wind-up merchant

Let's make up a bunch of masks with TW-AT written on them and walk round the stadium????

How old is this cretin, twelve? I hope he's not really a City fan

Holloway didn't put in a great stint as City manager, but he was passionate & committed, which is more that can be said for most of the grey, play-it-safe managers around today.

I'll be giving Holloway the clap if he comes near me, not boo him :038:

I'm not looking for a discount, I'll pay the going rate, but I'm not paying more than a fiver.
That's how these kind of protests always falls down, they charge too much and so hardly anyone bothers.

Was going to hand them out for free

At the end of the day, he got us relegated,

so thats why we're wearing them

So did we have 11 Ian Holloways on the pitch for the entire 07/08 season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669